Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.

Dicks get good girls all the time. Good girls are easy because they don't stalk you after you leave them. They just sit in their room crying.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i wish i knew how to be more of a dick to women

Like this... :taterpie:

Hey!! Confusedlap:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Yea! I'm off work today so I get to hang out here and listen via my laptop! So I get to be one of these... :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

:happy: :happy:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now

Did this girl ever say she was interested in dating you?
nice advertisements at the bottom of the screen........should have gone with "FreshBalls"
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now

how many times do you have to go out with a chic? fuck. we went out 5 or 6 times, she even got on the back of my bike even though she was scared, but she did it for me
Is the show live today?
hi sara
Brampton Wrote:nice advertisements at the bottom of the screen........should have gone with "FreshBalls"

Are you going to bust my balls about the ad at the bottom too?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did you see Datsyuk throw down?
There goes his Lady Bing for this year.

Fuck, I missed that. We went out, so I saw only part of the game.

Typical Red Wing fan...
Datsyuk has a Gordie Howe hat trick, and you have no clue about it.

Fuck you, I had a lot going on this weekend, I wasn't about to spend it all in front of the TV.

You still suck.
Derick Wrote:hi sara

Sara has a boyfriend.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:nice advertisements at the bottom of the screen........should have gone with "FreshBalls"

Are you going to bust my balls about the ad at the bottom too?
Oh....heavens no.......Just giving a recommendation
Yes Beckster......I am a post whore
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

how many times do you have to go out with a chic? fuck. we went out 5 or 6 times, she even got on the back of my bike even though she was scared, but she did it for me

See, I thought the bike deal was a sure thing. I've never had a bike ride back fire on me.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:hi sara

Sara has a boyfriend.
just another chic that would fuck me over anyway