Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i bleed green Wrote:Really? I didn't think it was actually legit.

It looks like there is a plastic panel on top of the table and the tablecloth is between the plastic and the top of the table.
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:International Highway tractors have a system called "VORAD". It stands for Vehicle On Road Avoidance Detection. What it does it monitors how fast you are going and when you get within a certain distance to the car in front of you it slows your speed down to match or you can pass.
didn't they have that on the simpsons?

No that was cruise control my good friend.
Who wins in a 1 Up competition?
Pete
Rich
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Matt!!!
Hi T.

How's the health inspecting business going?
Still going good. By the way the girls on the Canadian equestrian team are really hot.

That's excellent. We're full of hot chicks!
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:International Highway tractors have a system called "VORAD". It stands for Vehicle On Road Avoidance Detection. What it does it monitors how fast you are going and when you get within a certain distance to the car in front of you it slows your speed down to match or you can pass.
yes, and it fucking sucks. God damn things dont stop beeping. It only slows you down if you have the cruise enabled
you can also find them on Kenworths and Volvos
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
didn't they have that on the simpsons?

No that was cruise control my good friend.
no the truck drove itself, then when Homer challenged it it ejected itself out of the truck
Derick Wrote:
yes, and it fucking sucks. God damn things dont stop beeping. It only slows you down if you have the cruise enabled

Yes indeed they do. Lots of people who purchase Intl trucks custom order without it.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers

:high5:
This is what Derick does when he gets bored in the lab at work!!!
[Image: microscope.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Who wins in a 1 Up competition?
Pete
Rich
Pete......by 1
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Who wins in a 1 Up competition?
Pete
Rich
Pete......by 1
:roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers

Where's the whipped cream. I made pumpkin pies yesterday for dinner, there are two in my fridge.

:worthlesswopics:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:This crash protection thing on cars is not that mind blowing at all. They have that on lincolns I think. Some ford vehicles parrelel park automatically too.
I think it's amazing the Bing always knows where I am.

totally :roflmao:
hey new ad. frontier phone service
jet blue now