Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a weiner ego.
i think mine is broken

I saw pills for that in an ad below.
my ad hasnt changed, same fucking one. waiting for it to go away. has nothing to do with penis. still not clicking

x-games slip and slide injury, and fuzion mobile?
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.

Dicks get good girls all the time. Good girls are easy because they don't stalk you after you leave them. They just sit in their room crying.

My husband isn't a dick...at all...
Only people I'm not a dick to are my Wife and my family

You were not a dick to me, must have been the case of Yeungling in my trunk......
LeNeve Wrote:The IST is blowing up like a chat room today, hard to keep up.
:whomo:
i bleed green Wrote:You can make two more.Are you a good cook?Phaaaaaaaack it.Sobey's here I come for some pumpkin pie.

They won't last. Jim ate 3 dozen peanut butter cookies in one day. Is Sobey's even open today?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm pretty sure this is her ex from washington, the one that came to visit she didnt tell me about, and probably the one she saw when she went back home. None of which I was informed about.

Well, delete her off your FB and remove her contact info from your phone. Cuz she a ho and you have better shit to do. You are better than that.

I say Beckster is wrong. Wait for this guy to dick her over and then swoop in and stick it in her ass.

Don't swoop in and take her. She'll use you as a rebound and then she'll fuck you over again... DONT DO IT!!!
I think what Pete had in mind was just anal and not any more relationshiping.
Chip Wrote:Why are they talking football? Don't they know there's a hockey game on right now?

There was just a pretty good fight too, Prust and Konopka.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a weiner ego.
i think mine is broken

I saw pills for that in an ad below.
my ad hasnt changed, same fucking one. waiting for it to go away. has nothing to do with penis. still not clicking

Must be bsed on location. Mine is Dogs Treats, AARP, Underwear and something else.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers
How bout the tater lovers?

How bout not?
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Fuck that shit.First you will introduce me to your in-laws whore neighbor as your well hung friend.(You don't even need to lie.)Later on I will eat the pumpkins pies in your fridge. And I mean that %100 in the literal sense.
Jdubb use a straw to eat the yogurt.

First I don't actually live in Winnipeg, she is never home usually she's "out" with her men but if you seriously come I'll take you to the BJ and introduce you to her.
The pumpkin pies will not be in my fridge next week. There is ten people coming for dinner tonight and Jim will not let a good pie go to waste.
You can make two more.Are you a good cook?Phaaaaaaaack it.Sobey's here I come for some pumpkin pie.

get the canned whipped cream so you can enjoy some whippits while your at it
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:You can make two more.Are you a good cook?Phaaaaaaaack it.Sobey's here I come for some pumpkin pie.

They won't last. Jim ate 3 dozen peanut butter cookies in one day. Is Sobey's even open today?
Fuck.I forgot about that.I hate holidays.I never fucking do anything anyway.
Hey Sara!
I agree with Covino. Sterger is an asshole for releasing those.
i bleed green Wrote:That wasn't aimed at you.Pumpkin pie is fucking awesome.

I know, I spared you the usual response for it. It's still gross, though.
If I am correct, Sterger didn't release the pictures, wasn't it someone else who released them and Sterger is saying she had nothing to do with it and is denying all interview requests on it?
LeNeve Wrote:The IST is blowing up like a chat room today, hard to keep up.
You all can thank me later... :rock: Do I get employee-of-the-month parking???