Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derick Wrote:krissy? j/k ^^that would be more action than I've seen all year

You wouldn't last a day.
Derick Wrote:hey look.... an Xgames slip and fusion mobile ad

Mine finally changed. Just in time too. I was ready to click on it.
i bleed green Wrote:I got yelled at for refusing to drink buweiser this weekend.

I was at a bar once and there were some people from Bud there, giving out free buckets. They hounded me for 10 solid minutes trying to give me a bucket. I said no, and that I'd rather pay for good beer.
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If these guys were smart, they would have Jenn Sterger on the show. That could be huge. Huger than Rich's dumb ass wedding for sure.

Confusedlap: Robert....I like to hear about the wedding and the Baby so please stop that!!!!! besides I thought you would say Huger than Rich's dum ass Head..... Big Grin

So now they are planning the show for Iva only; OK Iva what would you like to have them talk about. :poke:

Confusedlap: NO...I just said I like hearing about those two topics...there are plenty of topics I'm not interested in , but I wait patiently for a topic to come up that I like. That's all...I didn't say they should only do things I like...you are being bad today JDubb... Confusedlap: now behave please... :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:Confusedlap: NO...I just said I like hearing about those two topics...there are plenty of topics I'm not interested in , but I wait patiently for a topic to come up that I like. That's all...I didn't say they should only do things I like...you are being bad today JDubb... Confusedlap: now behave please... :wink:
I'm feeling less sorry for myself and more sorry for JDubb right now
Iva13 Wrote:Confusedlap: NO...I just said I like hearing about those two topics...there are plenty of topics I'm not interested in , but I wait patiently for a topic to come up that I like. That's all...I didn't say they should only do things I like...you are being bad today JDubb... Confusedlap: now behave please... :wink:

GOD you must smoke an assload of weed every day.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's ok. You can be wrong sometimes too.
but I'm not wrong, if she was harrassed than the information should come out......

So she held on to them for a year and a half? If she was being harrassed she should have said something when it was happening. My guess is she shopped them around.

I kept a naughty email from a former manager that I worked with until he got canned. But I did that to keep him away from me.
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I got yelled at for refusing to drink buweiser this weekend.

I read that somewhere... Good choice. They had a Bud stand at a club I went to this weekend. No lines to get a beer. I chose to stand at the bar and get a Yuengling.
I should have told her that it was merely a marketing slogan, and not an actual title bestowed on them, by anyone but themselves.

Iva scolded me.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Revo Wrote:I only date virgins.

Really, I was a virgin for a few different guys.
Confusedlap:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:hey look.... an Xgames slip and fusion mobile ad

Mine finally changed. Just in time too. I was ready to click on it.

Now it's back. Fuck verizon. Im a fuzion mobile kind of guy now.
Joe I don't do that anymore....but I can still appreciate the smell and photos.. :wink:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Revo Wrote:I only date virgins.

Really, I was a virgin for a few different guys.

:high5:
Hondo Wrote:Women are like a city bus. You miss one and another one will be right along in a few minutes.

I'm still waiting for this bus, It hasnt came yet, I think its broken