Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-368d-0e34.jpg]
It's lunchtime

In Stella glass? HOW AMATEUR!!!! Go to the Wegmans in Amherst, the new one, when you are in buffalo and get two Sam Adams glasses for like 7.99. That is where I got mine.

:roflmao: I missed that earlier. Good catch!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-368d-0e34.jpg]
It's lunchtime

In Stella glass? HOW AMATEUR!!!! Go to the Wegmans in Amherst, the new one, when you are in buffalo and get two Sam Adams glasses for like 7.99. That is where I got mine.
I'll look on saturday......though what do I care about where its coming from, its all about where its going

besides, you got any stella glasses? Oh wait you probably have 12 from the time you were the beermaster in Belgium
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It's lunchtime

I though stella's glasses had a gold ring
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:[Image: hofbrau-oktoberfest-beer-21353285.jpg]
This what I am currently drinking.It's not as good as it was in Munich, but still pretty good.It might also be different from the stuff I had there since it's an Oktoberfest beer.

I can get this made fresh.
I was wondering if they made it there, or if it was one of those things that got made in one place only.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Your full of terrible advise. He needs to wait a few weeks and put her on the back burner, the other guy will dick her over and Derick is there to swoop in and "console" her.
he doesnt even live here, he lives in Washington. Wtf

his weiner must have an ego.
LeNeve Wrote:x-games slip and slide injury, and fuzion mobile?
yep, thats what I got
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If these guys were smart, they would have Jenn Sterger on the show. That could be huge. Huger than Rich's dumb ass wedding for sure.

Confusedlap: Robert....I like to hear about the wedding and the Baby so please stop that!!!!! besides I thought you would say Huger than Rich's dum ass Head..... Big Grin

sorry. Confusedad: Nothing can be huger than Rich's head.
how bout Covino's ego?
Revo Wrote:I only date virgins.

You like jailbait too?
LeNeve Wrote:The IST is blowing up like a chat room today, hard to keep up.
I'm glad my misery brings so much excitement. This is the most action this forum has seen in a while
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It's lunchtime

I though stella's glasses had a gold ring
it used to, its kinda old

To catch a predator style.
Nussie_T Wrote:

You like jailbait too?

Nope. Amish chicks.
35 pages at 12:45? this is easily on pace for a 50 page day
If you are ever in Ontario, try Mill St. organic.It might be the best beer I've had.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The IST is blowing up like a chat room today, hard to keep up.
I'm glad my misery brings so much excitement. This is the most action this forum has seen in a while
I was thinking my involvement helped a little.............but yeah, your misery