Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LeNeve Wrote:I have a weiner ego.
i think mine is broken
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm pretty sure this is her ex from washington, the one that came to visit she didnt tell me about, and probably the one she saw when she went back home. None of which I was informed about.

Well, delete her off your FB and remove her contact info from your phone. Cuz she a ho and you have better shit to do. You are better than that.

I say Beckster is wrong. Wait for this guy to dick her over and then swoop in and stick it in her ass.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:First I don't actually live in Winnipeg, she is never home usually she's "out" with her men but if you seriously come I'll give you a BJ then introduce you to her.
fixed

Umh... no..
Brampton Wrote:Just for all the pie lovers

:barf:

:whomo: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:So far today, the topics have been Lame :killme:

Eddie... Confusedlap: shame on you....I loved hearing about drunk Sara and I like hearing about these photos....
Iva....the photos were news 2 months ago......you should read my posts........and Rich with a drunk girl, shocker Confusedhock:

No not these photos I mean yes for today's show I was interested to hear what Rich would say....but the other photo was from IBG...I think you misunderstood what photo I was talking about, and after re-reading this post I'm don't think I helped any... :wink:
Why are they talking football? Don't they know there's a hockey game on right now?
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Fuck that shit.First you will introduce me to your in-laws whore neighbor as your well hung friend.(You don't even need to lie.)Later on I will eat the pumpkins pies in your fridge. And I mean that %100 in the literal sense.
Jdubb use a straw to eat the yogurt.

First I don't actually live in Winnipeg, she is never home usually she's "out" with her men but if you seriously come I'll take you to the BJ and introduce you to her.
The pumpkin pies will not be in my fridge next week. There is ten people coming for dinner tonight and Jim will not let a good pie go to waste.
I do have a driver's liscense you know.I'll skip the game too.I just want to fuck the neighbor.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm pretty sure this is her ex from washington, the one that came to visit she didnt tell me about, and probably the one she saw when she went back home. None of which I was informed about.

Well, delete her off your FB and remove her contact info from your phone. Cuz she a ho and you have better shit to do. You are better than that.

I say Beckster is wrong. Wait for this guy to dick her over and then swoop in and stick it in her ass.

Don't swoop in and take her. She'll use you as a rebound and then she'll fuck you over again... DONT DO IT!!!
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:First I don't actually live in Winnipeg, she is never home usually she's "out" with her men but if you seriously come I'll give you a BJ then introduce you to her.
fixed
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
i think mine is broken

I saw pills for that in an ad below.
i bleed green Wrote:I do have a driver's liscense you know.I'll skip the game too.I just want to fuck the neighbor.

B-jour isn't that far from Winnipeg. 45 minutes at the most. I'll see what she is doing next week. I know her brother is having his open house at the shop so she might be town helping.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i think mine is broken

I saw pills for that in an ad below.
my ad hasnt changed, same fucking one. waiting for it to go away. has nothing to do with penis. still not clicking
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:So far today, the topics have been Lame :killme:

go start you own radio show then, or clean out your ears. Otherwise STFU.

:j/k: I was trying my Covino impression.

You were on point like uh, wait...nevermind!!!

:j/k:
The IST is blowing up like a chat room today, hard to keep up.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Fuck that shit.First you will introduce me to your in-laws whore neighbor as your well hung friend.(You don't even need to lie.)Later on I will eat the pumpkins pies in your fridge. And I mean that %100 in the literal sense.
Jdubb use a straw to eat the yogurt.

First I don't actually live in Winnipeg, she is never home usually she's "out" with her men but if you seriously come I'll take you to the BJ and introduce you to her.
The pumpkin pies will not be in my fridge next week. There is ten people coming for dinner tonight and Jim will not let a good pie go to waste.
You can make two more.Are you a good cook?Phaaaaaaaack it.Sobey's here I come for some pumpkin pie.