Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now

You'd be the dick that you want to be if you did...
are you saying i should?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Datsyuk doesn't like Corey either. :high5:

:roflmao:
I didn't even notice that point.
Revo Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.

Dicks get good girls all the time. Good girls are easy because they don't stalk you after you leave them. They just sit in their room crying.

My husband isn't a dick...at all...
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Datsyuk doesn't like Corey either. :high5:

:roflmao:
I didn't even notice that point.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
that is correct :high5:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now

You'd be the dick that you want to be if you did...
are you saying i should?

To be blunt we told you she was gone to Washington for some cock and you didn't believe us. I'd tell straight up that you thought you two had a thing going and see what she says back. Perhaps you got in the " Friend Zone"
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

Dicks get good girls all the time. Good girls are easy because they don't stalk you after you leave them. They just sit in their room crying.

Only people I'm not a dick to are my Wife and my family
Derick Wrote:are you saying i should?

Nope. Acknoledging her is weak. Ignring her after she breaks up with this guy a 2nd time is the way to go.
Nussie_T Wrote:To be blunt we told you she was gone to Washington for some cock and you didn't believe us. I'd tell straight up that you thought you two had a thing going and see what she says back. Perhaps you got in the " Friend Zone"
gosh, way to make a guy feel better about his shitty life.
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

Mine is...
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

Mine is...
Happy Monday how is everyone today?
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

Only people I'm not a dick to are my Wife and my family
I always feel bad when I'm a dick to someone, even if they deserve it.
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

Do you think this while you sit in coach and he' in first class? :eek:
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:No, I never really sat down and looked at FB much at all. I had a Cancer Walk Saturday, some shopping, and spent the rest of that day outside. Sunday, cleaned house and took his mom out to dinner for her b-day. I need to get caught up on FB today.
How did the walk go?

How many people?

Whacha whacha whacha buy......whacha buy?

I bought his mom a cute scarecrow for her gift. Got some Halloween prizes for the kids. Some other goodies for my Halloween party.