Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Can you do this?
[Image: motorcyclemagicp1.gif]
no, that is the new BWM sportbike, that thing has crazy torque off the line. I could do that but I would have a ton of wheel slip resulting in not so good. The BWM has a switch to reduce wheel slip

That is so cool.....so Derick you could do it if you had that bike...
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Would it be too much of a dick move to call and ask why they don"t have Sterger on?I don't care about Rich, but I don't wanna be a dick to Sara.

I think that would be a completely legit question.
OK.What are they talking about right now?What should I tell the screener to ensure I get on quickly.
This crash protection thing on cars is not that mind blowing at all. They have that on lincolns I think. Some ford vehicles parrelel park automatically too.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
no, that is the new BWM sportbike, that thing has crazy torque off the line. I could do that but I would have a ton of wheel slip resulting in not so good. The BWM has a switch to reduce wheel slip

very easily
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Revo Wrote:I only date virgins.

Really, I was a virgin for a few different guys.
Mouth, vajajay, and arse?

It depended on what I wanted...
I meant that's how you lost the big V multiple times.
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Matt!!!
Hi T.

Hey Matt, How much Equestrian stuff did you see? I actually got to catch Hickstead jump. The top 4 riders and horses changing up. It was pretty cool.

(Hickstead is probably the number 1 jumper horse in the world and he is from Canada)
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Would it be too much of a dick move to call and ask why they don"t have Sterger on?I don't care about Rich, but I don't wanna be a dick to Sara.

I think that would be a completely legit question.
OK.What are they talking about right now?What should I tell the screener to ensure I get on quickly.

I don't know, but the guy that just called wedged in the bret farve thing anyway.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

very easily
Really? I didn't think it was actually legit.
International Highway tractors have a system called "VORAD". It stands for Vehicle On Road Avoidance Detection. What it does it monitors how fast you are going and when you get within a certain distance to the car in front of you it slows your speed down to match or you can pass.
Nussie_T Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Matt!!!
Hi T.

How's the health inspecting business going?
Still going good. By the way the girls on the Canadian equestrian team are really hot.
i'm gonna go depression eat. i wish i had some ice cream
LeNeve Wrote:This crash protection thing on cars is not that mind blowing at all. They have that on lincolns I think. Some ford vehicles parrelel park automatically too.
I think it's amazing the Bing always knows where I am.
Nussie_T Wrote:International Highway tractors have a system called "VORAD". It stands for Vehicle On Road Avoidance Detection. What it does it monitors how fast you are going and when you get within a certain distance to the car in front of you it slows your speed down to match or you can pass.
didn't they have that on the simpsons?
Nussie_T Wrote:International Highway tractors have a system called "VORAD". It stands for Vehicle On Road Avoidance Detection. What it does it monitors how fast you are going and when you get within a certain distance to the car in front of you it slows your speed down to match or you can pass.
yes, and it fucking sucks. God damn things dont stop beeping. It only slows you down if you have the cruise enabled
I heard a story today about Google testing a car that drives itself without sensors in the road. They said it got in one accident, someone ran into them. :roflmao: