Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pete Nice Wrote:It has nothing to do with drugs, it's self defense stuff that PA does not feel necessary for it's citizens to have.

What is PA's deal anyway?? I am glad my part or the family moved to Mich ages ago. I have a lot of cousins out there still, most of them I have never met, yet.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what kind of bike do you want and what your price range. its easier to ask forgivness than permission. now tell me

Sport bike. Prefer Kawi, but I'd almost ride a vespa just to be back on 2 wheel again.

I have no price range as I am broke. I do own a 2002 Kawi ZX9R that was last seen leaving my driveway along with my roommate's bike.
01 zx6 1500 miles. $1500 bucks, set up for track so you will need some body work. located in NC
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:that would involve me looking at her FB

You've been on it all day.

I admit it... I looked. That girl really loves her pussy.... cat.
she has 2

And butt load of picts of the orange tabby.
Derick Wrote:except she has blonde hair now

I prefer the reddish hair.
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Does that count as interacial?
No.Beckster is white.Is does however count as lesbian.

I am not a lesbian. Let's just make that clear.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It has nothing to do with drugs, it's self defense stuff that PA does not feel necessary for it's citizens to have.

What is PA's deal anyway?? I am glad my part or the family moved to Mich ages ago. I have a lot of cousins out there still, most of them I have never met, yet.

Tons of stupid horseshit laws. Can't buy beer in a grocery store, yet it took me less than 5 minutes to buy a new pistol last week.
i bleed green Wrote:

Yeah. She's bi. Which is a thousand times better.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:this is the only pic your gonna get. thanks for making panda sad

:hitit:

:poke:
good luck, apparently i'm too much of a loser
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what kind of bike do you want and what your price range. its easier to ask forgivness than permission. now tell me

Sport bike. Prefer Kawi, but I'd almost ride a vespa just to be back on 2 wheel again.

I have no price range as I am broke. I do own a 2002 Kawi ZX9R that was last seen leaving my driveway along with my roommate's bike.

There are a few motorcycles around here for sale. All the high school kids get them, then wreck them 2 weeks later, then sell them pretty cheap. Mostly they get bought for the drive train, for micro midget cars.
i bleed green Wrote:

:worthlesswopics:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

01 zx6 1500 miles. $1500 bucks, set up for track so you will need some body work. located in NC

Damn. Nice price. What do you pay for full coverage on your bike in IL?
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Yeah. She's bi. Which is a thousand times better.
:high5: :high5: :happy: :happy:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Going by the picture of him, you're not enough of a loser.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I hope you have a huge spoon for all of that ass soup you are crying in
Joe Wrote:Damn. Nice price. What do you pay for full coverage on your bike in IL?
$360/yr. Its a little higher cause I live in Chicago, if I lived in the burbs it woudl probably be 320. That is with a 250/500 deductable and 100/300/100 coverage