Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JDubb Wrote:Happy Monday how is everyone today?
shitty
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now

why have you not deleted her???
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Typical Red Wing fan...
Datsyuk has a Gordie Howe hat trick, and you have no clue about it.

Fuck you, I had a lot going on this weekend, I wasn't about to spend it all in front of the TV.

You still suck.

Only when he wants me to.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:Dicks get good girls all the time. Good girls are easy because they don't stalk you after you leave them. They just sit in their room crying.

My husband isn't a dick...at all...
Only people I'm not a dick to are my Wife and my family
I always feel bad when I'm a dick to someone, even if they deserve it.
I'm sure to always be a dick when someone deserves it.......and when they dont :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:To be blunt we told you she was gone to Washington for some cock and you didn't believe us. I'd tell straight up that you thought you two had a thing going and see what she says back. Perhaps you got in the " Friend Zone"
gosh, way to make a guy feel better about his shitty life.

I don't think your life is that shitty, you just need to find the right girl. You have a good job, a nice apartment (I only assume based on your standards) and good friends on the internet and in person. You just haven't found your perfect lady yet. Besides if that didn't make you feel any better. Posting the animation for me double posting might or the thought that next week you will be getting Nesquik cereal sent to you might...
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.

Dicks get good girls all the time. Good girls are easy because they don't stalk you after you leave them. They just sit in their room crying.

My husband isn't a dick...at all...

Do you think this while you sit in coach and he' in first class? :eek:

Yep I do....he deserves to be in First Class. :wink:
Brampton Wrote:Yes Beckster......I am a post whore

Big Grin See, my post count? Ain't nothing wrong with that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yes Beckster......I am a post whore

Big Grin See, my post count? Ain't nothing wrong with that.
:high5: to :postwhore:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:To be blunt we told you she was gone to Washington for some cock and you didn't believe us. I'd tell straight up that you thought you two had a thing going and see what she says back. Perhaps you got in the " Friend Zone"
gosh, way to make a guy feel better about his shitty life.

I don't think your life is that shitty, you just need to find the right girl. You have a good job, a nice apartment (I only assume based on your standards) and good friends on the internet and in person. You just haven't found your perfect lady yet. Besides if that didn't make you feel any better. Posting the animation for me double posting might or the thought that next week you will be getting Nesquik cereal sent to you might...
Just out of curiousity, why do you need to go to the states to send him some cereal?Is the posatge that much cheaper?
i bleed green Wrote:Just out of curiousity, why do you need to go to the states to send him some cereal?Is the posatge that much cheaper?
yeah, way way cheaper. I think she said something like $40 from canada
Iva13 Wrote:Yep I do....he deserves to be in First Class. :wink:

You should teach classes on this way of thinking. We'll all sign our women up for it.
Joe Wrote:

You should teach classes on this way of thinking. We'll all sign our women up for it.
i dont have a woman Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Just out of curiousity, why do you need to go to the states to send him some cereal?Is the posatge that much cheaper?
As opposed to how much?
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

i dont have a woman Confusedad:

Lower your stadards. Then work your way back up.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
As opposed to how much?
maybe $10 in the US