Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your pants are on fire.......Lying is the least of your concerns
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:hey spot girlfriend has a cock on the side. I feel closer to spot now

Maybe you could pull a Black Ice on his woman...
no.....cause she only likes the BBC
JDubb Wrote:CRAP!!!! I brought Greek yogurt for lunch but no spoon. Now what do I do?

Steal someone else's spoon.
Brampton Wrote:If your pants are on fire.......Lying is the least of your concerns
i wish my pants were on fire
JDubb Wrote:CRAP!!!! I brought Greek yogurt for lunch but no spoon. Now what do I do?

I keep a stash on hand in case of that shituation
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If your pants are on fire.......Lying is the least of your concerns

I think I saw an ad on the bottom for matches.
Happy crappy Mooonday everybody. :killme:
[
Revo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Is it just the fact that I'm at home today not working or is the show creeping today???

I've missed the past 20 minutes and I am about to run to the store. What did I miss?

Spots bakes because it takes his mind off of the BBC that creeps behind his back.

But, that's old news
Derick Wrote:

No you don't... then you will lose all penile function.
The corn maze we were at they gave you a map before you went . There is nobody to help out there. They Just turn you loose. No kids under 12 allowed in the maze without an adult.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I have only seen an ad for a mattress and a motorcycle training something
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

No you don't... then you will lose all penile function.
its not being used now, so whats the difference
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

wasn't it for DBN zippo's
Happy Thanksgiving Canada!!!