Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i bleed green Wrote:[Image: jenn-sterger-7.jpg]

Is this after her boob reduction?
i have 4 packs of starbursts in my desk. I should eat them
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:[Image: jenn-sterger-7.jpg]

Is this after her boob reduction?
i'll say this again. OMG WOW
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy Fuck!! I have only kissed a couple girls. And I am not posting picts, because my guy already did on here.. Happy hunting. Sorry, the pict is a crappy one... well, not really
Why do you have so much hate in your heart?Now go kiss some women.

I think my lesbo days are over... My favorite Sweet Tits to kiss just got engaged.
I think both your significant others would be happy to allow it going forward.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Dude...seriously. Facebook, MySpace...all of the dating sites out there. There's so much ass to be had you couldn't fuck your way through all of it. Get in the game.

Best way to get over an ex is to start fucking a new chick. So start.

IS there a Russian area in Chicago? I suggest going there and hitting up a bar and restuarant.
not that I'm aware of, lot of polish, chinatown, there is a ukranian village, but i think its mostly mexican there

I know there is a Russian area in Chicago. Find out where, go there. Hit on them. Get laid, in 8 months you will be married.
LeNeve Wrote:You don't have to have a kosher weiner to slap it in a jewish bun.

That is my fave quote for today! :clap: :clap:
Derick Wrote:thats a large pic, and not the one of her making out with another chic

I don't think I saved that one, so I substituted this one.
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Most people I know named Corey are super douche, homos.
I can only think of one Corey I know and this is true.
Every Corey/Cory/Kory I've met is a Superdouche!!

and gay
There were two Cory's in my graduating class.
One was a douchey jock and the other was gay.
And the gay guy's was spelled Cori.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Holy Fuck!! I have only kissed a couple girls. And I am not posting picts, because my guy already did on here.. Happy hunting. Sorry, the pict is a crappy one... well, not really
Petey, was that really necessary??
NSFW Kim Kardashian naked
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/10/kim-kardashian-is-naked-silver/">http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/10/kim-kardas ... ed-silver/</a><!-- m -->
i bleed green Wrote:NSFW Kim Kardashian naked
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/10/kim-kardashian-is-naked-silver/">http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/10/kim-kardas ... ed-silver/</a><!-- m -->

Big, silver tittie 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Holy Fuck!! I have only kissed a couple girls. And I am not posting picts, because my guy already did on here.. Happy hunting. Sorry, the pict is a crappy one... well, not really
Petey, was that really necessary??

Yes.
Good night everyone...5:00 time to go home :clap:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think my lesbo days are over... My favorite Sweet Tits to kiss just got engaged.
I think both your significant others would be happy to allow it going forward.

Knightryda thought it was cool for a moment, then he went through this phase where he thought that she and I did more together and that I was changing teams.
Derick Wrote:yeah well every corey may be a douche, but right now he's got the girl. Corey 1 Derick 0

You seriously had know clue she was working another dude??

Tips on being a douche... Make sure they see other chicks flirt with you (like FB) it stirs up that competitiveness (if you ask certain females you know, might be able to assist in that). Make sure you are not always available, you got stuff to do... she then wonders what's so much more important than me and curiosity kicks in.

Follow my guy's saying of "Don't love 'em, stay above them" He claims it works.

I'll let the guys add more
Sounds a lot like the advice Tom Leykis used to give on his show.