Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derick Wrote:your welcome for a record day

We're fucking shit up around here.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:your welcome for a record day

We're fucking shit up around here.
I just went back and looked. We beat the old record of 58 pages.
20 bucks I just spent for one socket that I lost. This business is expensive. Teach you to keep track of shit though.
but, I had a 50 dollar tool that broke replaced for free.
LeNeve Wrote:20 bucks I just spent for one socket that I lost. This business is expensive. Teach you to keep track of shit though.

$20 for a socket?
I LIKE PIZZA
Just wondering... Is Canadian Thanksgiving always on a Monday or is it always on Oct 11th?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:20 bucks I just spent for one socket that I lost. This business is expensive. Teach you to keep track of shit though.

$20 for a socket?
wait you lost 2 8mm sockets and something else. For $20/socket it better be like a 2" socket
i'm outy here for the day
Pete Nice Wrote:I LIKE PIZZA

I'm going to get some buffalo wings tonight. I hope this bar still does their free wings for MNF. And this place does the original Buffalo style.
I gotta think that Parise is gonna RUN out of Jersey after this season. They have no shot at resigning him. I bet Kovi demands a trade within 2 seasons. Jersey is gonna suck for a while now.
the keifer Wrote:Just wondering... Is Canadian Thanksgiving always on a Monday or is it always on Oct 11th?

Canadians don't know.
"Hey, we haven't had a thanksgiving in a while, let's do it next week"
Pete Nice Wrote:I gotta think that Parise is gonna RUN out of Jersey after this season. They have no shot at resigning him. I bet Kovi demands a trade within 2 seasons. Jersey is gonna suck for a while now.

And all that just in time for Brodeur to retire. :happy:
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Just wondering... Is Canadian Thanksgiving always on a Monday or is it always on Oct 11th?

Canadians don't know.
"Hey, we haven't had a thanksgiving in a while, let's do it next week"
It was just a random thought that popped in my head.
Time for the replay!