Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
she would just fuck me over for another guy probably named corey

She's actually already dating guy named Corey.
perfect
Brampton Wrote:is there supposed to be something wrong with her? :hitit:

She was married to this dude who spent all their money on weed so they were constantly fighting. You'd come home and there was clothes and shit all over the front lawn. They never had blinds and she'd walk around her house naked. Hell she takes the garbage and recycle out naked. She is now on anti depressants because her husband was riding his motorcycle hammered, without a helmut and t-boned a truck. She now has a rotation of 5 guys show up at her house and one who was married and his wife found out and sprayed painted her house & fence saying whore, slut etc.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:[Image: n1203505556_30112988_3373.jpg]
she would just fuck me over for another guy probably named corey

She's actually already dating guy named Corey.
I would still fuck her.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:So go borrow a lighter from someone that smokes.
I work at a hospital, smoking is not allowed here
You can't smoke period if you work there, or just not at the hospital? You can't be far from a service station.Order a pizza and have them bring you matches.

As much as you'd like to see Derick on fire I think you may just want to mail him some matches.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If your pants are on fire.......Lying is the least of your concerns
i wish my pants were on fire
I got really drunk once in high school, and fell in an icy river. So I decided to sit close to the fire to get warm, and my pants caught on fire. So there I was half naked, wet, and drunk in the woods.
Damn, this place is hoppin today!!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:So go borrow a lighter from someone that smokes.
I work at a hospital, smoking is not allowed here
You can't smoke period if you work there, or just not at the hospital? You can't be far from a service station.Order a pizza and have them bring you matches.
you cant smoke anywhere on campus which stretches about 6x6 blocks. they dont give away free anything here in chicago.
Nussie_T Wrote:

She was married to this dude who spent all their money on weed so they were constantly fighting. You'd come home and there was clothes and shit all over the front lawn. They never had blinds and she'd walk around her house naked. Hell she takes the garbage and recycle out naked. She is now on anti depressants because her husband was riding his motorcycle hammered, without a helmut and t-boned a truck. She now has a rotation of 5 guys show up at her house and one who was married and his wife found out and sprayed painted her house & fence saying whore, slut etc.
I was planning to come to Winnipeg next week to watch the Canucks farm team play. :atm:
Nussie_T Wrote:

FUUUUCK..... YOu can't buy neighbors that good.
[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If your pants are on fire.......Lying is the least of your concerns
i wish my pants were on fire

I think I saw an ad on the bottom for matches.
wasn't it for DBN zippo's

I need one of those for my collection.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Even knowing all of that I would still :atm:
Revo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

FUUUUCK..... YOu can't buy neighbors that good.

After loser larry ousted himself, her mom came over and put up blinds.
: Confusedhock:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I was planning to come to Winnipeg next week to watch the Canucks farm team play. :atm:

Serious? You should hang out with JIW!