Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Revo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Revo Wrote:I only date virgins.

You like jailbait too?

Nope. Amish chicks.
thats something I havent tried
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The IST is blowing up like a chat room today, hard to keep up.
I'm glad my misery brings so much excitement. This is the most action this forum has seen in a while

I need to set you up with a new cold hearted bitch every weekend.
I got yelled at for refusing to drink buweiser this weekend.
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You like jailbait too?

Nope. Amish chicks.

We have those where I live.
Hondo Wrote:Sorry Derick. Shit happens bro...but something my dad told me a long time ago is abso-fucking-lutely correct about this sort of stuff. Women are like a city bus. You miss one and another one will be right along in a few minutes.

I don't know what it is about the whole "nice guy" thing...women always claim to want nice guys and they always end up fucking them over for some douchebag. For most of us treating women right is the way we were brought up...and it's a hard lesson to unlearn. I'd highly suggest unlearning it though. You can still be nice...but NEVER put them first and let them think they've got you. Keep them guessing and do your thing instead of their thing. It makes no fucking sense but it's the pure, unvarnished truth.

Not completely true... My first guy was a nice guy. It didn't work out, because he decided to become a douche. (he's still single, too). It's a matter of having a good game and making yourself interesting. The girl that is dying to watch Derick race on his bike is the girl, he'll have for a long time.
i bleed green Wrote:If you are ever in Ontario, try Mill St. organic.It might be the best beer I've had.
that is some good stuff
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The IST is blowing up like a chat room today, hard to keep up.
I'm glad my misery brings so much excitement. This is the most action this forum has seen in a while

I need to set you up with a new cold hearted bitch every weekend.
krissy? j/k ^^that would be more action than I've seen all year
Derick Wrote:35 pages at 12:45? this is easily on pace for a 50 page day

I have to go back to work in 10 minutes. Away from my pc. Confusedwoot: I won't be able to post as much as usual. By the time I walk back over here, I forget what I was going to say.
i bleed green Wrote:I got yelled at for refusing to drink buweiser this weekend.

I read that somewhere... Good choice. They hada BUd stand at a club I went to thisweekend. No lines to get a beer. I chose to stand at the bar ad get a Yuengling.
texas Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Sara!

Hi JDubb Smile

How's Sara feeling to day??
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The girl that is dying to watch Derick race on his bike is the girl, he'll have for a long time.
while this is very true. there are a few couple that have met this way and are now married. However... There are about 50 guys at the track and very very few chics. definition of cock fest
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You like jailbait too?

Nope. Amish chicks.

I have, she wasn't very religious at all though. I think she actualy got kicked out of the community.
i bleed green Wrote:I got yelled at for refusing to drink buweiser this weekend.
this man salutes you
[Image: 59.jpg&w=200&h=200&zc=1&ft=jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:If you are ever in Ontario, try Mill St. organic.It might be the best beer I've had.
that is some good stuff
[Image: originalorganiclager.jpg]
hey look.... an Xgames slip and fusion mobile ad