Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brampton Wrote:didn't you read my FB post congratulating him on his Gordie Howe hattrick???

Trivia:
How many Gordie Howe hat tricks did Gordie Howe have?
Derick Wrote:maybe what i need is massive abs that way i can just lift my shirt. Seems to work for the Situation

Yeah, maybe, just don't do what he did on that last episode. I would've punched him in the face if he tried that on me.
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:can I be on this show......just cause I'm a dick to everyone?
How long is your wife in Isreal?
she's gonna be gone for 2 weeks......first time I've been apart from her for more than a couple days in over 7 years Confusedad:
We are Oktoberfesting on Wednesday, and most likely the weekend.
Derick Wrote:i wish i knew how to be more of a dick to women

Sarcasm along with forgetting to ever call them back is a good start.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:they played a good game on sat? against the hawks, you can tell its early, and nobody has legs

Do you think the hawks will be able to do it again this year?
not a chance. not when you trade most of your core group. They kept toews, kane, and sharp, the scores, but lost valuable defense, and 2nd/3rd line guys
Yea! I'm off work today so I get to hang out here and listen via my laptop! So I get to be one of these... :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:didn't you read my FB post congratulating him on his Gordie Howe hattrick???

Trivia:
How many Gordie Howe hat tricks did Gordie Howe have?
all he needs is to be the first to do it to have it named after him..........but I'll guess anyways......9
Derick Wrote:i wish i knew how to be more of a dick to women

Like this... :taterpie:
Brampton Wrote:she's gonna be gone for 2 weeks......first time I've been apart from her for more than a couple days in over 7 years Confusedad:

Dang, what are you gonna do that whole time?
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:can I be on this show......just cause I'm a dick to everyone?
How long is your wife in Isreal?
she's gonna be gone for 2 weeks......first time I've been apart from her for more than a couple days in over 7 years Confusedad:
We are Oktoberfesting on Wednesday, and most likely the weekend.
If i can convince some friends, I'll go on the weekend.....I'll let you know
Brampton Wrote:she's gonna be gone for 2 weeks......first time I've been apart from her for more than a couple days in over 7 years Confusedad:

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Work, and drink.......and go to buffalo to buy some Model A parts with my dad......my mom is going with her, so my dad is alone as well.

:wanker: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:they played a good game on sat? against the hawks, you can tell its early, and nobody has legs

Do you think the hawks will be able to do it again this year?
not a chance. not when you trade most of your core group. They kept toews, kane, and sharp, the scores, but lost valuable defense, and 2nd/3rd line guys
Maybe Vancouver will have a chance against them with Byfuglien gone.
Revo Wrote:

:wanker: :roflmao:
that to :high5: