Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derick Wrote:i need new shoes too, but I'm to sad to buy shoes

Sometimes new shoes help you feel better, though.
i bleed green Wrote:Is the show going already.I should call in and yell DBN and hang up.

:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Wtf they are live today? And there is 19 pages of IST already?

So Rich and Sara spent all day with Spot and his girlfriend. That must have been awkward after everything Rich said about Kristin.
[sub][/sub]
and they are all Facebook friends now
I went to an apple orchard last weekend. Stocked up on over priced honey crisp apples. They are so effin good.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Is the show going already.I should call in and yell DBN and hang up.

What is the number and what should I tell the call screener I'm calling about?
i love hearing about girlfriend stories :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:I was on a pumpkin picking mission this weekend too. That shit is fun.

I should add, that I had my little kids, and my sisters kids with me. I wasn't frolicking through the pumkin patch alone, like a fayg.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was on a pumpkin picking mission this weekend too. That shit is fun.

I should add, that I had my little kids, and my sisters kids with me. I wasn't frolicking through the pumkin patch alone, like a fayg.

I got lost in a corn maze one time...then I looked down and followed were the path was worn and got out!!!

So Rich and Sara spent all day with Spot and his girlfriend. That must have been awkward after everything Rich said about Kristin.

Even more awkward picturing her and the BBC all day.
LeNeve Wrote:

I have decided to dress up as a melonhead for Halloween, except I'll be a pumpkin head.
LeNeve Wrote:

if you frolic anywhere......youre a fayg
Is it just the fact that I'm at home today not working or is the show creeping today???
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

What is the number and what should I tell the call screener I'm calling about?

Spot's girlfriend's other boyfriend.

So nice of you to finally join us. And that would probably explain why Sara drank too much.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Is it just the fact that I'm at home today not working or is the show creeping today???

We don't listen to the show. We amuse each other.