Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JDubb Wrote:Happy Monday how is everyone today?

I was in an ok for it being a Monday.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Just out of curiousity, why do you need to go to the states to send him some cereal?Is the posatge that much cheaper?

They don't have the cereal in the states and they won't let it over the border so I am smuggling it across... Shh!!!
I was just wondering why you couldn't mail it from Manitoba.
:WTF: are you all talking about. I'm not going back 10 pages to figure it out.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Yep I do....he deserves to be in First Class. :wink:

You should teach classes on this way of thinking. We'll all sign our women up for it.

NO FUCKING WAY!!
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont do fugly

No one should ever do fugly. Find a girl with a limp or something.
or what about missing a hand, maybe a club foot

Perfect example.

[Image: 134115__deuce_l.jpg]
well played sir :clap:
JDubb Wrote::WTF: are you all talking about. I'm not going back 10 pages to figure it out.
go to page two.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Lower your stadards. Then work your way back up.
i dont do fugly

What about mediocre?
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Just out of curiousity, why do you need to go to the states to send him some cereal?Is the posatge that much cheaper?

They don't have the cereal in the states and they won't let it over the border so I am smuggling it across... Shh!!!

Remember they are 3 dollar boxes of cereal. I am not paying $30-40 to ship UPS to get them there.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

sucks for me......I could be at work making money, but I'm at home getting paid straight time.....this sucks
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Lower your stadards. Then work your way back up.
i dont do fugly

No one should ever do fugly. Find a girl with a limp or something.
or what about missing a hand, maybe a club foot

You know what Derick needs to do, right? Go after her friends.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont do fugly
Is fugly fat and ugly or Fucking ugly?

I tend to mix those definitions.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Remember they are 3 dollar boxes of cereal. I am not paying $30-40 to ship UPS to get them there.
use Canada Post then.....no brokerage fees, switches to uspost and costs next to nothing
Brampton Wrote:

sucks for me......I could be at work making money, but I'm at home getting paid straight time.....this sucks
I'm at home too! I am NOT a stay home kinda guy!!!
Brampton Wrote:

Since the recycle depot is closed for the holiday... I get a holiday and one less day this week to pick it up. Jim who normally doesn't work his full time job on Monday's get paid for today too!
Brampton Wrote:use Canada Post then.....no brokerage fees, switches to uspost and costs next to nothing

Did you miss the part where I said they won't allow it in the states and I have to smuggle it across?