Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:use Canada Post then.....no brokerage fees, switches to uspost and costs next to nothing

Did you miss the part where I said they won't allow it in the states and I have to smuggle it across?
How can't you send cereal to the states?

explain
Brampton Wrote:use Canada Post then.....no brokerage fees, switches to uspost and costs next to nothing
This is what I was wondering.I figured you looked into it.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Did you miss the part where I said they won't allow it in the states and I have to smuggle it across?

:whomo:
Is there anyone on here willing to be my mailing adress for Online purchases?

Most online retailers won't ship to Canada (wtf), and I'm looking for someone to help me out
Send him some ketchup potato chips too.They are not available in the US.
i bleed green Wrote:Send him some ketchup potato chips too.They are not available in the US.
really????
Joe Wrote:Perfect example.

[Image: 134115__deuce_l.jpg]
your a dick
i bleed green Wrote:Send him some ketchup potato chips too.They are not available in the US.

Sure they are.. just saw them yesterday
Is the USPS post office open on Saturdays??
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:First post that you are throwing out the trash... then delete her ass.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think I was an asshole in a past life
Brampton Wrote:Is the USPS post office open on Saturdays??

yes
DaveP Wrote:

yes
good.....what do you need shipped Derick....I'll do it on saturday!
DaveP Wrote:

Sure they are.. just saw them yesterday
Really?I thought you guys didn't have them. I never found any when I was down there for 5 months in 07.
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

yes
good.....what do you need shipped Derick....I'll do it on saturday!
we dont have nesquick cereal in the US, she is sending me a couple of boxes

:barf:

Those sound familiar, are you sure they're not?
Or do I just remember seeing them in Windsor?