Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers
How bout the tater lovers?
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why dont we have dbn undies for chics? not that i have a chic to buy them for anyway

wow you need an anti-depressant.. or a hooker
or a hooker with anti-depressants

They usually have coke.
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:So go borrow a lighter from someone that smokes.
I work at a hospital, smoking is not allowed here
You can't smoke period if you work there, or just not at the hospital? You can't be far from a service station.Order a pizza and have them bring you matches.
you cant smoke anywhere on campus which stretches about 6x6 blocks. they dont give away free anything here in chicago.
just set yourself on fire already.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why dont we have dbn undies for chics? not that i have a chic to buy them for anyway

wow you need an anti-depressant.. or a hooker
or a hooker with anti-depressants

They usually have coke.

can't go wrong with some blow and glistening cakes
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers

Where's the whipped cream. I made pumpkin pies yesterday for dinner, there are two in my fridge.
i bleed green Wrote:just set yourself on fire already.

[Image: corey_skateboard_fire_and_flames_design-...3r_400.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:I've listened to the show for an hour........I'm not feeling it.......Volbeat isn't enough to keep me listening, even though it was a nice try!

I was listening to Johnny Knoxville on Stern. I didn't want to change it, but I did. So the talk went immediately to getting run over by a bull, to frolicking around in an orchard, and baking apple treats. Confusedad:
Revo Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:just set yourself on fire already.

[Image: corey_skateboard_fire_and_flames_design-...3r_400.jpg]

dericks new desktop wallpaper
Gotta head back to the shop now. Later. :cya:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I've listened to the show for an hour........I'm not feeling it.......Volbeat isn't enough to keep me listening, even though it was a nice try!

I was listening to Johnny Knoxville on Stern. I didn't want to change it, but I did. So the talk went immediately to getting run over by a bull, to frolicking around in an orchard, and baking apple treats. Confusedad:
I only heard the news with Robin today........I missed knoxville Confusedad:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is there supposed to be something wrong with her? :hitit:

She was married to this dude who spent all their money on weed so they were constantly fighting. You'd come home and there was clothes and shit all over the front lawn. They never had blinds and she'd walk around her house naked. Hell she takes the garbage and recycle out naked. She is now on anti depressants because her husband was riding his motorcycle hammered, without a helmut and t-boned a truck. She now has a rotation of 5 guys show up at her house and one who was married and his wife found out and sprayed painted her house & fence saying whore, slut etc.

Canada, is king of the boll weavils I decided.
I didn't think he was pressured at all during last night's game. Eagles defense sucked.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is there supposed to be something wrong with her? :hitit:

She was married to this dude who spent all their money on weed so they were constantly fighting. You'd come home and there was clothes and shit all over the front lawn. They never had blinds and she'd walk around her house naked. Hell she takes the garbage and recycle out naked. She is now on anti depressants because her husband was riding his motorcycle hammered, without a helmut and t-boned a truck. She now has a rotation of 5 guys show up at her house and one who was married and his wife found out and sprayed painted her house & fence saying whore, slut etc.
I was planning to come to Winnipeg next week to watch the Canucks farm team play. :atm:

Serious? You should hang out with JIW!
Fuck that shit.First you will introduce me to your in-laws whore neighbor as your well hung friend.(You don't even need to lie.)Later on I will eat the pumpkins pies in your fridge. And I mean that %100 in the literal sense.
Jdubb use a straw to eat the yogurt.
[Image: Coreysfire_new.jpg]
So far today, the topics have been Lame :killme: