Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Favre/Sterger incident is a publicity stunt.
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I agree with Covino. Sterger is an asshole for releasing those.
i disagree with the two of you.....if they are gonna have a conduct policy, sexual harrassment is right up there
Big Ben got punished, Vick and Pacman got punished......why not Favre....he's the biggest asshole in the league, fuck him
I didn't think of it that way.I was just hoping he gets suspended cause i don't like him.He won't though.
the commissioner has put himself in a situation where he has to suspend him
I can only hope.
LeNeve Wrote:If these guys were smart, they would have Jenn Sterger on the show. That could be huge. Huger than Rich's dumb ass wedding for sure.

Confusedlap: Robert....I like to hear about the wedding and the Baby so please stop that!!!!! besides I thought you would say Huger than Rich's dum ass Head..... Big Grin
LeNeve Wrote:If these guys were smart, they would have Jenn Sterger on the show. That could be huge. Huger than Rich's dumb ass wedding for sure.
agreed
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Sure they are.. just saw them yesterday
Really?I thought you guys didn't have them. I never found any when I was down there for 5 months in 07.

They have them around here.. Pittsburgh is the home of gay people
fixed

This coming from the guy who lives in a cuntry where French is required. Now THAT is gay.

HEY, where did the douchbag smiley go?

Why do we randomly lose smileys?
Pete Nice Wrote:Your full of terrible advise. He needs to wait a few weeks and put her on the back burner, the other guy will dick her over and Derick is there to swoop in and "console" her.
he doesnt even live here, he lives in Washington. Wtf
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Really?I thought you guys didn't have them. I never found any when I was down there for 5 months in 07.

They have them around here.. Pittsburgh is the home of gay people
fixed

This coming from the guy who lives in a cuntry where French is required. Now THAT is gay.

I asked about another smiley earlier.......again old news.....and at least we don't have mexicans all over the place.....we keep our french contained
Brampton Wrote:
agreed
Agreed.Sorry Sara.Stuff like this is why I like Howard.He would not shy away from it.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-368d-0e34.jpg]
It's lunchtime

In Stella glass? HOW AMATEUR!!!! Go to the Wegmans in Amherst, the new one, when you are in buffalo and get two Sam Adams glasses for like 7.99. That is where I got mine.
Iva13 Wrote:

Confusedlap: Robert....I like to hear about the wedding Big Grin

I still believe that there should be some sort of dudebro representation at the wedding!!!
Iva13 Wrote:

Confusedlap: Robert....I like to hear about the wedding and the Baby so please stop that!!!!! besides I thought you would say Huger than Rich's dum ass Head..... Big Grin

So now they are planning the show for Iva only; OK Iva what would you like to have them talk about. :poke:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm pretty sure this is her ex from washington, the one that came to visit she didnt tell me about, and probably the one she saw when she went back home. None of which I was informed about.

Well, delete her off your FB and remove her contact info from your phone. Cuz she a ho and you have better shit to do. You are better than that.

I say Beckster is wrong. Wait for this guy to dick her over and then swoop in and stick it in her ass.

Derick thinks it's an ex of her that she is going back to. He needs to drop her, if she comes crawling back, then treat her like shit.
Iva13 Wrote:

sorry. Confusedad: Nothing can be huger than Rich's head.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This coming from the guy who lives in a cuntry where French is required. Now THAT is gay.

I asked about another smiley earlier.......again old news.....and at least we don't have mexicans all over the place.....we keep our french contained
Both very good points. :high5: :high5:
I only date virgins.