Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Is the show going already.I should call in and yell DBN and hang up.

:high5:
What is the number and what should I tell the call screener I'm calling about?

Spot's girlfriend's other boyfriend.
Spots food addiction
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Is it just the fact that I'm at home today not working or is the show creeping today???

We don't listen to the show. We amuse each other.
agreed 5 :high5:

but...I'm gonna try to listen today, see if I'm wrong
hey spot girlfriend has a cock on the side. I feel closer to spot now
i bleed green Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Is the show going already.I should call in and yell DBN and hang up.

:high5:
What is the number and what should I tell the call screener I'm calling about?

JDubb Wrote:I went to an apple orchard last weekend. Stocked up on over priced honey crisp apples. They are so effin good.

LOVE THOSE!! :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Wtf they are live today? And there is 19 pages of IST already?

So Rich and Sara spent all day with Spot and his girlfriend. That must have been awkward after everything Rich said about Kristin.
[sub][/sub]
and they are all Facebook friends now

Awwwwws
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was on a pumpkin picking mission this weekend too. That shit is fun.

I should add, that I had my little kids, and my sisters kids with me. I wasn't frolicking through the pumkin patch alone, like a fayg.

I got lost in a corn maze one time...then I looked down and followed were the path was worn and got out!!!

I am going to this corn maze on the weekend with some friends and their children. [Image: goldenboy2010-2.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was on a pumpkin picking mission this weekend too. That shit is fun.

I should add, that I had my little kids, and my sisters kids with me. I wasn't frolicking through the pumkin patch alone, like a fayg.

I got lost in a corn maze one time...then I looked down and followed were the path was worn and got out!!!

I am going to this corn maze on the weekend with some friends and their children. [Image: goldenboy2010-2.jpg]

Now you know the trick to get out!!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Is it just the fact that I'm at home today not working or is the show creeping today???

I've missed the past 20 minutes and I am about to run to the store. What did I miss?
CRAP!!!! I brought Greek yogurt for lunch but no spoon. Now what do I do?
Joe Wrote:

We don't listen to the show. We amuse each other.

And we are damn good at it! :high5:
I remember now why I don't listen too much now......the gay music they play :fag:

I've missed the past 20 minutes and I am about to run to the store. What did I miss?

Spots bakes because it takes his mind off of the BBC that creeps behind his back.
JDubb Wrote:CRAP!!!! I brought Greek yogurt for lunch but no spoon. Now what do I do?
shake it up, and pour it out
Derick Wrote:hey spot girlfriend has a cock on the side. I feel closer to spot now

Maybe you could pull a Black Ice on his woman...