Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Revo Wrote:Now Rich knows where those grey pubes in his bed came from.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I think what Pete had in mind was just anal and not any more relationshiping.

Doesn't matter. Derick is still wallowing in self pity because he was attached in one way or another and it will only hurt him more.

She must have picked up on his potential for this negativity.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I agree with Covino. Sterger is an asshole for releasing those.
i disagree with the two of you.....if they are gonna have a conduct policy, sexual harrassment is right up there
Big Ben got punished, Vick and Pacman got punished......why not Favre....he's the biggest asshole in the league, fuck him

It's ok. You can be wrong sometimes too.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If I am correct, Sterger didn't release the pictures, wasn't it someone else who released them and Sterger is saying she had nothing to do with it and is denying all interview requests on it?

That is what I heard.

So who did Sterger give them too?
Farve sends them to her, and she starts sending them to her friends?

She kept the pics and voice messages for a reason regardless if she released them or not, there was a reason she kept them.
Brampton Wrote:
i disagree with the two of you.....if they are gonna have a conduct policy, sexual harrassment is right up there
Big Ben got punished, Vick and Pacman got punished......why not Favre....he's the biggest asshole in the league, fuck him
I didn't think of it that way.I was just hoping he gets suspended cause i don't like him.He won't though.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

It's ok. You can be wrong sometimes too.
but I'm not wrong, if she was harrassed than the information should come out......
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If I am correct, Sterger didn't release the pictures, wasn't it someone else who released them and Sterger is saying she had nothing to do with it and is denying all interview requests on it?

That is what I heard.

So who did Sterger give them too?
Farve sends them to her, and she starts sending them to her friends?

She kept the pics and voice messages for a reason regardless if she released them or not, there was a reason she kept them.
Well yeah.You just don't get rid of shit like that, even if you don't plan to use them at the time.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I didn't think of it that way.I was just hoping he gets suspended cause i don't like him.He won't though.
the commisioner has put himself in a situation where he has to suspend him
Pete Nice Wrote:Your full of terrible advise. He needs to wait a few weeks and put her on the back burner, the other guy will dick her over and Derick is there to swoop in and "console" her.

Who wants to have anything to do with a girl that didn't pick you first? Fuck that.
Brampton Wrote:Is there anyone on here willing to be my mailing adress for Online purchases?

Most online retailers won't ship to Canada (wtf), and I'm looking for someone to help me out

I'll do it.

I need so have some stuff shipped to someone also, stuff that PA people are not allowed to buy.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Is there anyone on here willing to be my mailing adress for Online purchases?

Most online retailers won't ship to Canada (wtf), and I'm looking for someone to help me out

I'll do it.

I need so have some stuff shipped to someone also, stuff that PA people are not allowed to buy.
I'm not shipping bongs
Favre's lawyers will appeal any NFL decision and stretch it out until the end of the season than retire... records intact.
In his defence, we don't know if she strung him along at all.This after all a chick that got famous by showing off her giant cans.I hate when these chicks do that, and then all of a sudden expect to be taken seriously.
If these guys were smart, they would have Jenn Sterger on the show. That could be huge. Huger than Rich's dumb ass wedding for sure.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's ok. You can be wrong sometimes too.
but I'm not wrong, if she was harrassed than the information should come out......

So she held on to them for a year and a half? If she was being harrassed she should have said something when it was happening. My guess is she shopped them around.