Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe Wrote:I didn't think he was pressured at all during last night's game. Eagles defense sucked.
know what else sucks.....Kolbs inability to find Jackson.... Wtf
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is there supposed to be something wrong with her? :hitit:

She was married to this dude who spent all their money on weed so they were constantly fighting. You'd come home and there was clothes and shit all over the front lawn. They never had blinds and she'd walk around her house naked. Hell she takes the garbage and recycle out naked. She is now on anti depressants because her husband was riding his motorcycle hammered, without a helmut and t-boned a truck. She now has a rotation of 5 guys show up at her house and one who was married and his wife found out and sprayed painted her house & fence saying whore, slut etc.

Ok, I remember her. Yeah, total whore
eddieyourdj Wrote:So far today, the topics have been Lame :killme:

Jesus is on the show later. :wink:
Joe Wrote:I didn't think he was pressured at all during last night's game. Eagles defense sucked.
Jim Johnson and Brian Dawkins are irreplaceable. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers

:barf:

Eddie... Confusedlap: shame on you....I loved hearing about drunk Sara and I like hearing about these photos....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-441c-2ffa.jpg]
Just for all the pie lovers

:barf:
That wasn't aimed at you.Pumpkin pie is fucking awesome.
Brampton Wrote:
know what else sucks.....Kolbs inability to find Jackson.... Wtf

At least he made 2 passes over 10 yards yesterdy. He can score, but with those 5 yeard passes he make it takes an hour to go 100 yards.
i bleed green Wrote:Fuck that shit.First you will introduce me to your in-laws whore neighbor as your well hung friend.(You don't even need to lie.)Later on I will eat the pumpkins pies in your fridge. And I mean that %100 in the literal sense.
Jdubb use a straw to eat the yogurt.

First I don't actually live in Winnipeg, she is never home usually she's "out" with her men but if you seriously come I'll take you to the BJ and introduce you to her.
The pumpkin pies will not be in my fridge next week. There is ten people coming for dinner tonight and Jim will not let a good pie go to waste.
Iva13 Wrote:

Eddie... Confusedlap: shame on you....I loved hearing about drunk Sara and I like hearing about these photos....
Iva....the photos were news 2 months ago......you should read my posts........and Rich with a drunk girl, shocker Confusedhock:
Iva13 Wrote:

:Flaming: :wink:

go start you own radio show then, or clean out your ears. Otherwise STFU.

:j/k: I was trying my Covino impression.
I have a weiner ego.
Brampton Wrote:
know what else sucks.....Kolb's inability to find Jackson.... Wtf
I hope Vick comes back soon.I still like Kolb, but Vick is playing way better than I thought.Looks like Andy Reid has him on track in the mental part of the game.
Nussie_T Wrote:First I don't actually live in Winnipeg, she is never home usually she's "out" with her men but if you seriously come I'll give you a BJ then introduce you to her.
fixed