Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:just because you clone something DOES NOT mean it will be exactly the same.
like a monkey with 4 asses?

or the stewie clone that is all retarded and eventual disolves into a pool of blood.
:roflmao: : :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: stewis-and-bitch1.jpg]
you can do that now, sex of a kid, childs play.
Derick Wrote:jet blue now

They are better than the ads that run on Sirius.
time to go depression eat for real this time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Matt!!!
Hi T.

Hey Matt, How much Equestrian stuff did you see? I actually got to catch Hickstead jump. The top 4 riders and horses changing up. It was pretty cool.

(Hickstead is probably the number 1 jumper horse in the world and he is from Canada)
One of the best bulls ever was Canadian.Outlaw.
He was 1,800 pounds, horns that reached a foot and a half on each side, a gentle giant who spent his life outsmarting anyone who attempted to climb on his back. He went out of the shoot 74 times and only once was he ridden - his name . . . Outlaw.

Five years after his death Outlaw has been selected as the bull, which will be made into a bronze statue and placed in downtown Calgary in the spring of 2010.

Outlaw was born in 1997 and started his bucking career at Lakeland College rodeos in Vermilion. The Jackson's sold Outlaw to the Calgary Stampede as a bucking bull in 1999 and Outlaw became a bull that made even the toughest riders cringe. His career ended in 2004 after he received internal injuries from other bulls when placed out in a pasture.

In talking with Winston Bruce, who worked for the Calgary Stampede from 1969 to just a few years ago, he described Outlaw and his personality in the shoot.

“I think there were many good things about this bull. He just had a good attitude about life. He was easy to work around, he was aware of what was happening around him and I think he was a real smart bucking bull,” said Bruce in a telephone interview.
“He developed a secure pattern - he would spin to the left all the time. I think his power and the fact that he would kick really high was what made him so difficult to ride. He was also smart enough that if he spun to the left for a while and he was still on him he would turn and come around to the right. He had power and intelligence.”

Justin Volz was the only rider to ever stay on Outlaw for eight seconds. He drew him at the Calgary Stamped for the $50,000 bonus round in 2003 and received 93 points for his ride. Outlaw also competed in the Canadian Finals Rodeo and Pro Bull Riding circuits.

One of the highlights of Outlaw’s career was on July 9, 2004 when he rang the closing bell, which was placed around his neck, to make the closing of the New York Stock Exchange. He was the first animal ever to close off the stock exchange and was also one of his last times out of the shoot as he died a month later.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:This is what Derick does when he gets bored in the lab at work!!!

Sweet. You take a day off work to google sperm.
Are you taking up for your buddy... :homo:
maybe
i bleed green Wrote:I meant that's how you lost the big V multiple times.

Guys are dumb. You make think they are scoring a sweet innocent virgin and then you take advantage of them.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:it will never happen with people

stop talking about stuff you know nothing about

Are you new to the show?

Now that you mention it... They have absolutely no knowledge of ANYTHING!
well everyone, have a great day, the boss is telling me I have to go

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :cya:
i bleed green Wrote:One of the best bulls ever was Canadian.Outlaw.
He was 1,800 pounds, horns that reached a foot and a half on each side, a gentle giant who spent his life outsmarting anyone who attempted to climb on his back. He went out of the shoot 74 times and only once was he ridden - his name . . . Outlaw.

Five years after his death Outlaw has been selected as the bull, which will be made into a bronze statue and placed in downtown Calgary in the spring of 2010.

Outlaw was born in 1997 and started his bucking career at Lakeland College rodeos in Vermilion. The Jackson's sold Outlaw to the Calgary Stampede as a bucking bull in 1999 and Outlaw became a bull that made even the toughest riders cringe. His career ended in 2004 after he received internal injuries from other bulls when placed out in a pasture.

In talking with Winston Bruce, who worked for the Calgary Stampede from 1969 to just a few years ago, he described Outlaw and his personality in the shoot.

“I think there were many good things about this bull. He just had a good attitude about life. He was easy to work around, he was aware of what was happening around him and I think he was a real smart bucking bull,” said Bruce in a telephone interview.
“He developed a secure pattern - he would spin to the left all the time. I think his power and the fact that he would kick really high was what made him so difficult to ride. He was also smart enough that if he spun to the left for a while and he was still on him he would turn and come around to the right. He had power and intelligence.”

Justin Volz was the only rider to ever stay on Outlaw for eight seconds. He drew him at the Calgary Stamped for the $50,000 bonus round in 2003 and received 93 points for his ride. Outlaw also competed in the Canadian Finals Rodeo and Pro Bull Riding circuits.

One of the highlights of Outlaw’s career was on July 9, 2004 when he rang the closing bell, which was placed around his neck, to make the closing of the New York Stock Exchange. He was the first animal ever to close off the stock exchange and was also one of his last times out of the shoot as he died a month later.
Words, words, wods..... Too much for me to read.
Brampton Wrote:well everyone, have a great day, the boss is telling me I have to go

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :cya:

LAter!
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:This is what Derick does when he gets bored in the lab at work!!!

Sweet. You take a day off work to google sperm.
Are you taking up for your buddy... :homo:
maybe
:cya: :j/k:
OMG Corey is on the show...good thing Derick went to eat
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:One of the best bulls ever was Canadian.Outlaw.

Words, words, wods..... Too much for me to read.

yes especially for working people. That could almost be classified NSFW.
Sonofabitch.I called and Spot told me they are going into an interview.