Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why cant i get bike parts ads? If I gotta deal with fucking ads, why cant it be something I might be interested in

If you find a way for me to get a bike and enjoy my life again like I used to whe I rode I'll get you bike ads.
what kind of bike do you want and what your price range. its easier to ask forgivness than permission. now tell me
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If these guys were smart, they would have Jenn Sterger on the show. That could be huge. Huger than Rich's dumb ass wedding for sure.

Confusedlap: Robert....I like to hear about the wedding Big Grin

I still believe that there should be some sort of dudebro representation at the wedding!!!

You didn't get an invite? I am going.
i bleed green Wrote:Just realized we are on page 50.

:postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
Chip Wrote:I'm trying to listen to HNIC radio, and all I get is some f'n CFL game.
:rock: Unless it's Calgary's play by play team.They suck.Are they almost crying cause Calgary is down by 39 points?
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That's the :fag: she picked over you??? He looks like he would date guys like Perez Hilton
yep. thats the winner and I'm the loser. I'd add another point but he has enough

I'd say she was mental if she prefers that... He's fugly
this is the only pic your gonna get. thanks for making panda sad

[Image: n39203566_30545433_6282.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-368d-0e34.jpg]
It's lunchtime

In Stella glass? HOW AMATEUR!!!! Go to the Wegmans in Amherst, the new one, when you are in buffalo and get two Sam Adams glasses for like 7.99. That is where I got mine.
I'll look on saturday......though what do I care about where its coming from, its all about where its going

besides, you got any stella glasses? Oh wait you probably have 12 from the time you were the beermaster in Belgium

I have 2 Stella glasses. My wife likes Stella, it's huge in Russia.
except she has blonde hair now
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Pics of this girl? Got to know if she was even worth it.
that would involve me looking at her FB

You've been on it all day.

I admit it... I looked. That girl really loves her pussy.... cat.
Derick Wrote:what kind of bike do you want and what your price range. its easier to ask forgivness than permission. now tell me

Sport bike. Prefer Kawi, but I'd almost ride a vespa just to be back on 2 wheel again.

I have no price range as I am broke. I do own a 2002 Kawi ZX9R that was last seen leaving my driveway along with my roommate's bike.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

she has 2
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm trying to listen to HNIC radio, and all I get is some f'n CFL game.
:rock: Unless it's Calgary's play by play team.They suck.Are they almost crying cause Calgary is down by 39 points?

I'm not listening that close.
This is horrible. I don't even like american football, but canadian football? :killme:
Derick Wrote:this is the only pic your gonna get. thanks for making panda sad

[Image: n39203566_30545433_6282.jpg]

:hitit:

:poke:
OMG I LOVE Eyore...he is my favorite!!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Speaking of cats and pics....Boe got some really good pics of Tony my cat...I will put a few on FB...he is soooo cute, my little pumpkin eater, moo moo kitty, peanut butter cup of a cat!!!!