Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Derick, maybe when you feel better will you change my profile pic??? Can you take one from my FB and make it into my avatar??? But I'll tell you which one, if/when you can. Thanks.
tell me which one
Well I'm off to go ride and shake down the bike and see if I missed tightening any bolts. When I come back I expect this bizzatch to be 60+ pages.
Derick Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:You guys are HILARIOUS!!!! You think my EX would willingly come on our show and talk to us?
What f'n world do you live in? hahaha
I'm glad you find my miserable life hilarious, thanks rich

Didn't Rich give you permission to hit on Sterger? What are you waiting for?
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Derick, maybe when you feel better will you change my profile pic??? Can you take one from my FB and make it into my avatar??? But I'll tell you which one, if/when you can. Thanks.
tell me which one

In my new album I think it's called Album 1, the one in the green dress standing in the ocean, but the one where I'm smiling just a little bit Smile thank you!!!!
Derick, Paul posted a new NOW. There is some girl on girl in there... that'll cheer you up!
[Image: jenn-sterger-7.jpg]
Slowing down...
:nothingtoadd:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:You guys are HILARIOUS!!!! You think my EX would willingly come on our show and talk to us?
What f'n world do you live in? hahaha
I'm glad you find my miserable life hilarious, thanks rich

Didn't Rich give you permission to hit on Sterger? What are you waiting for?

Just don't send her junk shots.
[Image: jenn-sterger-13-150x150.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:[Image: jenn-sterger-7.jpg]
yes :hitit: wow
[Image: jenn-sterger-15.jpg]
She is pretty, but she was so mean to Rich...
I'm the only technician here today.
Derick Wrote:this is the only pic your gonna get. thanks for making panda sad

[Image: n39203566_30545433_6282.jpg]

:hitit:
Iva13 Wrote:She is pretty, but she was so mean to Rich...
We don't care.