Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brampton Wrote:didn't you read my FB post congratulating him on his Gordie Howe hattrick???

No, I never really sat down and looked at FB much at all. I had a Cancer Walk Saturday, some shopping, and spent the rest of that day outside. Sunday, cleaned house and took his mom out to dinner for her b-day. I need to get caught up on FB today.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:she's gonna be gone for 2 weeks......first time I've been apart from her for more than a couple days in over 7 years Confusedad:

Dang, what are you gonna do that whole time?
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
She asked me Derick.....not you! :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:We are Oktoberfesting on Wednesday, and most likely the weekend.
If i can convince some friends, I'll go on the weekend.....I'll let you know
aight.
Brampton Wrote:didn't you read my FB post congratulating him on his Gordie Howe hattrick???

No, I never really sat down and looked at FB much at all. I had a Cancer Walk Saturday, some shopping, and spent the rest of that day outside. Sunday, cleaned house and took his mom out to dinner for her b-day. I need to get caught up on FB today.
How did the walk go?

How many people?

Whacha whacha whacha buy......whacha buy?
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:maybe i need to listen to gay mon on friday nights

Um.. only if you want to revert back to being a virgin or become a :homo:
maybe i need to try that, cause what I'm doing isnt working

I don't think you are one to take it up the butt, though. Why not try different chicks that you would normally pass on (not necessarily fugly)? It worked for a GF of mine and he proposed to her Friday night.
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did you see Datsyuk throw down?
There goes his Lady Bing for this year.

Fuck, I missed that. We went out, so I saw only part of the game.

Typical Red Wing fan...
Datsyuk has a Gordie Howe hat trick, and you have no clue about it.

Fuck you, I had a lot going on this weekend, I wasn't about to spend it all in front of the TV.
Brampton Wrote:
Revo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:she's gonna be gone for 2 weeks......first time I've been apart from her for more than a couple days in over 7 years Confusedad:

Dang, what are you gonna do that whole time?

:wanker: :roflmao:
that to :high5:

Some guy just told you to jerk off, and you high fived him. :? :homo:
Brampton Wrote:

How did the walk go?

How many people?

Whacha whacha whacha buy......whacha buy?

That sounds like my FB posting!!!! from Saturday....
LeNeve Wrote:Some guy just told you to jerk off, and you high fived him. :? :homo:

hope he washed his hands before the :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Trivia:
How many Gordie Howe hat tricks did Gordie Howe have?
all he needs is to be the first to do it to have it named after him..........but I'll guess anyways......9

I hear people say he only had 1, but someone on HNIC say 2 and they gave the dates, so I'd go with that one.
I bought a trunk load of pumpkins.
Derick Wrote:i'm pretty sure this is her ex from washington, the one that came to visit she didnt tell me about, and probably the one she saw when she went back home. None of which I was informed about.

Well, delete her off your FB and remove her contact info from your phone. Cuz she a ho and you have better shit to do. You are better than that.
Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Some guy just told you to jerk off, and you high fived him. :? :homo:

hope he washed his hands before the :high5:

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :barf:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick don't change who you are....someone will come along and like you....a nice guy...you don't have to be a dick....you want a good girl.
like i said, apparently not, since i keep getting shit on. she's on FB right now and I'm having a hard time not calling her a cunt right now