Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If your pants are on fire.......Lying is the least of your concerns
i wish my pants were on fire
you work in a lab for christ sakes.You have fire, flammable liquids,cameras that take both video and still photos,a computer with internet,and a forum at your fingertips. :worthlesswopics:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why dont we have dbn undies for chics? not that i have a chic to buy them for anyway

wow you need an anti-depressant.. or a hooker
or a hooker with anti-depressants
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:why dont we have dbn undies for chics? not that i have a chic to buy them for anyway

happy hooker 5 :high5:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If your pants are on fire.......Lying is the least of your concerns
you work in a lab for christ sakes.You have fire, flammable liquids,cameras that take both video and still photos,a computer with internet,and a forum at your fingertips. :worthlesswopics:
we dont have fire here, no gas, no need for fire on this floor
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:wasn't it for DBN zippo's

Oh shit! Good idea! :wink:

Another product for the DBN store?

Nah. Limited to what they actually have.
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

i'm going to check CL
I was in Green Bay for Favre's return with Minnesota last year. He schooled the Pack, tough game for Packer fans.
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
we dont have fire here, no gas, no need for fire on this floor
So go borrow a lighter from someone that smokes.
the keifer Wrote:I finally got my van back. The mechanic was test driving it after inspection and a new ball joint and the water pump went out and left him sit. Total bill was over 1400 bucks.
[Image: free_candy_van.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Oooo... She lives across the street from my inlaws...

[Image: n1203505556_30112988_3373.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:

One or the other. Antidepressants make it hard to finish and that would only get frustrating for you and te hooker.
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I finally got my van back. The mechanic was test driving it after inspection and a new ball joint and the water pump went out and left him sit. Total bill was over 1400 bucks.
[Image: free_candy_van.jpg]
:roflmao: You already got me with that one before.
i bleed green Wrote:So go borrow a lighter from someone that smokes.
I work at a hospital, smoking is not allowed here
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

is there supposed to be something wrong with her? :hitit:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

:hitit: