Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the keifer Wrote:I joined a Thunderbird/Cougar forum last night and they have a rule that you can't post for 24hrs.

You should start your own Thunderbird/cougar topic in the Car help section.
the keifer Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Just wondering... Is Canadian Thanksgiving always on a Monday or is it always on Oct 11th?

Canadians don't know.
"Hey, we haven't had a thanksgiving in a while, let's do it next week"
It was just a random thought that popped in my head.

It's always the second Monday of October.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I joined a Thunderbird/Cougar forum last night and they have a rule that you can't post for 24hrs.

You should start your own Thunderbird/cougar topic in the Car help section.
The 24hr thing is to weed out the spammers. At least that's they said.
LeNeve Wrote:

Really? that is gay.

I used to have thunderbird coup turbo. That bitch was bad fucking ass. I rolled it going to work with my friend one morning, on a dirt road. It was a slow roll. On the second roll, my buddy's door came open, and stopped the car from rolling over again. It was crazy!

We continued on to the farm we were working at, which was only a 1/4 mile more. We drove swathers, cutting hay. At lunch time he called on the radio, and asked if I had his lunch. I said no. So we met up, and decided his lunch probaly flew out of the car during the rollover. we took a work truck to the accident site, and sure enough, his lunch was there. It had ants all over it though. I gave him most of my lunch.

After work, we looked the car over, and decided it was driveable. We had a 40 mile drive back to our town. About half way home the temp pegged out. It was the middle of June, and the middle of the night. We stopped at a farm house, and popped the hood. It was glowing red. We filled the radiator with the farm's garden hose, then filled all the containers we had with extra water. We had to stop once to fill the radiator, but we made it home. Skipped work the next day. the radiator had a hole poked in it. I had to get a new radiator. Other than that the engine was fine. The doors, never shut right again, though. About a month later it kicked the bucket, and wouldn't start.

And that is the beginning of another story all together.
Mine's a 97 TBird LX Limited Edition with the 4.6 V8. Only has less than 20000 miles on it. I plan to keep it as a classic. You can see it on my FB Pic.
My one buddy had an 87 with the 3.8. He'd beat the piss out of that thing and it begged or more.
i bleed green Wrote:Is Ohio St. overrated again this year?
it pains me to say this, but not until they are beaten...... :killme:
i bleed green Wrote:Vikings tight end has the same last name I do.
shancoe?
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Vikings tight end has the same last name I do.
shancoe?
Jim Kleinsasser.
Watching the Canucks on channelsurfing.net. :rock:
My thunder bird was an 85 or 86. 4 cylinder turbo. Once that turbo kicked in, it was gone.
LeNeve Wrote:My thunder bird was an 85 or 86. 4 cylinder turbo. Once that turbo kicked in, it was gone.

Just looked at pics on google. It was an 87.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My thunder bird was an 85 or 86. 4 cylinder turbo. Once that turbo kicked in, it was gone.

Just looked at pics on google. It was an 87.
I've always liked the last two body styles (83-97) before the reintroduction of the roadster.
I looked an 83 right before I got my license but it was all rusted to hell, so I passed on it.
I was talking to my uncle tonight about the great war with Alaska. You should hear the stories he tells!!!!
[Image: ngbbs45ba9ffba803a.jpg]
Bump
Best Thread Ever!