Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:20 bucks I just spent for one socket that I lost. This business is expensive. Teach you to keep track of shit though.

$20 for a socket?
wait you lost 2 8mm sockets and something else. For $20/socket it better be like a 2" socket

I had spares of the 8mm smaller ones. The one I just bought was the deep 12mm 1/4 inch drive. 19.96 to be exact.
damn, it's after five, and I'm still here. Not for much longer though.
Thanksgiving is the second Monday of October.
TOMB only has seven pages today. Lame
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think my lesbo days are over... My favorite Sweet Tits to kiss just got engaged.
I think both your significant others would be happy to allow it going forward.

Knightryda thought it was cool for a moment, then he went through this phase where he thought that she and I did more together and that I was changing teams.
Ass to mouth every night would convince him otherwise.
i bleed green Wrote:TOMB only has seven pages today. Lame
I rarely go to TOMB anymore.
the keifer Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:TOMB only has seven pages today. Lame
I rarely go to TOMB anymore.
I never go there. I just went to check how pitiful their effort was compared to us.
What's up with all the crashes lately?
First Covino is in a cab wreck, and Friday night spot gets in a wreck and loses his pizza. Hopefully Rich isn't next.
3-1 Pens final. Paul Martin with the ENG to ice the win.
Pete Nice Wrote:3-1 Pens final. Paul Martin with the ENG to ice the win.
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It has nothing to do with drugs, it's self defense stuff that PA does not feel necessary for it's citizens to have.

What is PA's deal anyway?? I am glad my part or the family moved to Mich ages ago. I have a lot of cousins out there still, most of them I have never met, yet.

Tons of stupid horseshit laws. Can't buy beer in a grocery store, yet it took me less than 5 minutes to buy a new pistol last week.

You can buy beer in the Giant Eagle Market District in Settler's Ridge. :poke:

Yeah there are a few GE's.. and maybe a Sheetz that recently got a license. Still it's fucking retarded. In WV you can buy a bottle of vodka with your morning sausage and cheese muffin
Listening to the replay.
I don't want a fuckin chip surgically implanted in my head in 40yrs.
3 posts to 1000 for an IST?!?!?!
That would be cool to record your dreams. But than again if you're in a relationship, and you were dreaming that you tagged her hot best friend, that would suck.
Shit storm <high wind and fart sounds>
JDubb Wrote:3 posts to 1000 for an IST?!?!?!

You mean 43?