Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're only two and a bit from 70.
:postwhore:
DBN shout out!!! :happy:
Start of game is delayed because of lightning.
How do we have 1000 posts but only 900 views?
the keifer Wrote:This interview is a snooze fest. :yawn:

Luckily for me, I'm still listening to the stuff of the future segment. 45 minutes on delay I am.
I hope the Jets win.
LeNeve Wrote:

Luckily for me, I'm still listening to the stuff of the future segment. 45 minutes on delay I am.
So I take it there's no tornadoes out your way tonight?
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Nope. No weather at all. It must have been a test. Except it is cloudy. They never do tests when there are clouds. That way people don't freak out. It used to be on thursdays, they had the volunteer fire meetings at 7 pm, and they would turn them on. they don't do that anymore. They ALWAYS do it at noon every Saturday. Unless there are clouds of course.

Maybe it was some annual state inspection or something. Do you ever work on mass, emergency warning systems?
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I never saw one goddamn tornado the entire week I was in Kansas. Confusedwoot:
I did however see the aftermath of a wreck.Very grisly.Lots of emergency vehicles.One side of the Rv was flattened.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Nope. No weather at all. It must have been a test. Except it is cloudy. They never do tests when there are clouds. That way people don't freak out. It used to be on thursdays, they had the volunteer fire meetings at 7 pm, and they would turn them on. they don't do that anymore. They ALWAYS do it at noon every Saturday. Unless there are clouds of course.

Maybe it was some annual state inspection or something. Do you ever work on mass, emergency warning systems?
No, never worked anything like that. The only mass warning system I know of near here is Three Mile Islands which is over 50 mi from here. That's for when there's a threat of the plant having a meltdown.
We rarely have tornadoes here so there's no mass warning systems for that around here.
i bleed green Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I never saw one goddamn tornado the entire week I was in Kansas. Confusedwoot:
I was only in Kansas once, and I was passing through on I-70 coming from Colorado on my way home.
America!!!!.....Fuck yeah!!!!!
The war is out there!!!......Its out there, man!!!!