Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-368d-0e34.jpg]
It's lunchtime
You can't make the top break off on pop off caps like you can with twist off caps.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: 4631a493-368d-0e34.jpg]
It's lunchtime

Can't argue with that.
Brampton Wrote:Is there anyone on here willing to be my mailing adress for Online purchases?

Most online retailers won't ship to Canada (wtf), and I'm looking for someone to help me out

Isn't this the beginning of one of those internet scams? :poke:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Is there anyone on here willing to be my mailing adress for Online purchases?

Most online retailers won't ship to Canada (wtf), and I'm looking for someone to help me out
what are you trying to ship
I wanna order stuff from the Nikestore and Adidas, but they don't ship to Canada......the online canadian sites are shit, and don't offer the same stuff
I want to buy these.What say you?They come with green laces too.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3990739">http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.j ... Id=3990739</a><!-- m -->
I'm not a fan of the skater style shoe, but I like the colors
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

CovinoandRich Covino And Rich Show
Check out @Corey_Feldman on Covino & Rich to find out about The New Lost Boys & We reveal THE TRUTH about Spot on an Action Packed Monday!

WTF, It's Corey day?
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

what are you trying to ship
I wanna order stuff from the Nikestore and Adidas, but they don't ship to Canada......the online canadian sites are shit, and don't offer the same stuff
how do you plan on getting them from the us to canada? you can ship them to my place if you'd like. then I can fed ex them to you
USPS is better for shipping here, cause Canada Post gets them at the border, and there is no brokerage fees.
If the time comes, I'll let you know. And again thanks for the help
Brampton Wrote:I'm not a fan of the skater style shoe, but I like the colors
I like skater shoes, even though I don't skate.They want $100, so I'll try having sportcheck order them in instead.Dunno if it would save me shipping.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Check out @Corey_Feldman on Covino & Rich to find out about The New Lost Boys & We reveal THE TRUTH about Spot on an Action Packed Monday!

WTF, It's Corey day?
great, just what i fuckin need. Corey 2 Derick 0
Hey Rich, that feeling is called a surprise :poke:
i bleed green Wrote:I want to buy these.What say you?They come with green laces too.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3990739">http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.j ... Id=3990739</a><!-- m -->

I had to throw out my vans this weekend Confusedad: I finally wore them out. Although I have a pair of airwalks kicking around this house somewhere I am thinking about getting a new pair next week.
Brampton Wrote:USPS is better for shipping here, cause Canada Post gets them at the border, and there is no brokerage fees.
If the time comes, I'll let you know. And again thanks for the help
My cousin goes to grapevine, texas every week so if you wanna put my name on there, I'll get him to pick it up for you.
i need new shoes too, but I'm to sad to buy shoes
Is the show going already.I should call in and yell DBN and hang up.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

WTF, It's Corey day?
great, just what i fuckin need. Corey 2 Derick 0

Here's a +1 for Derick... you could be like this Cory and have a really fat girlfriend who is obsessed with cats...
[Image: 38792_10150236676485206_549680205_139276...5658_n.jpg]
Derick Wrote:i need new shoes too, but I'm to sad to buy shoes
buying new shoes makes me feel happy :happy: