Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
We've been doing so well with our LEGENDARY IST's the last couple of days... let's see if we can hit 30 page Thursday!!!
To Covino and baby Melody:
[youtube]preNo9TzOGs[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pretty good start for a 30 page thursday. :wanker:
yes this makes 5 posts, only 431 more to go
430 to go.
My mother in law made some chicken salad and brought it over to our house last night. I made a sandwich this morning and ate it not long ago... I found a bone... it grossed the fuck out of me. I don't think I ever want to eat chicken salad ever again.
The lady that sells burritos keeps calling me, el guapo, I think this is a bad thing.
LeNeve Wrote:The lady that sells burritos keeps calling me, el guapo, I think this is a bad thing.

Toast to El Guapo!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:My mother in law made some chicken salad and brought it over to our house last night. I made a sandwich this morning and ate it not long ago... I found a bone... it grossed the fuck out of me. I don't think I ever want to eat chicken salad ever again.

I hate chicken for that very reason. I only eat boneless chicken products.
el gaupo = the handsome one
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My mother in law made some chicken salad and brought it over to our house last night. I made a sandwich this morning and ate it not long ago... I found a bone... it grossed the fuck out of me. I don't think I ever want to eat chicken salad ever again.

I hate chicken for that very reason. I only eat boneless chicken products.

Exactly!!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:el gaupo = the handsome one

That is why it is a bad thing. Picture a mexican dude selling street burritos, now take away the mustache, then you have her.
LeNeve Wrote:

That is why it is a bad thing. Picture a mexican dude selling street burritos, now take away the mustache, then you have her.

actually she does rock a slight stache.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

actually she does rock a slight stache.
flavor saver
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33