Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:el gaupo = the handsome one

That is why it is a bad thing. Picture a mexican dude selling street burritos, now take away the mustache, then you have her.

actually she does rock a slight stache.
flavor saver

Now I don't want a burrito. Thonks
Dudes who rocks staches are nasty... definately not my thing!
i just remembered that i forgot to shave today, crap. I was gonna shave then I decided to brush my teeth first, then totally forgot to shave, dammit
Nussie_T Wrote:Dudes who rocks staches are nasty... definately not my thing!
march stashness is comming up
I will not be participating.

I can't believe that Sara and Layla actually let the guys rock a beard for an entire month just to sport one effin mustache on the last day of the month.
What a bunch of :postwhore: s!
Good morning all!
really....
I've never rocked a solo stache. My stache has always been connected to a goatee, or whatever you call it.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never rocked a solo stache. My stache has always been connected to a goatee, or whatever you call it.
Yep, same here.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never rocked a solo stache. My stache has always been connected to a goatee, or whatever you call it.
Yep, same here.
i rocked a stash for march stashness last year, thinking about doing it again
Brian in NY Wrote:
Yep, same here.
i rocked a stash for march stashness last year, thinking about doing it again
I've done the thing where I shave and leave the stache just to see what I look like, but then I continue to shave it off.
Derick The Solution Wrote:i just remembered that i forgot to shave today, crap. I was gonna shave then I decided to brush my teeth first, then totally forgot to shave, dammit

Getting old and senile already?

My guy's stache is hot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33