Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My left contact just ripped, I need to pull over and put a new one in.

I can't stand putting shit in my eyes. I would never be able to handle contacts.

You get used to it. I LOVE contacts, but I'd rather have the laser/lasik surgery and be done with both.

I got lasik about 8 years ago and love it. I highly recommend it.
beckster Wrote:Let's just discuss the spas in New York who use cum for facials while we are at it.
Wait, what?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Urination and defecation is NEVER a conversation in my marriage.

As far as I know, my wife does not poop. And I want it to stay that way.

She doesn't? Damn, she must be miserable!
I have said it before and I will say it again but the women's bathroom in a bar is always worse then the guys. Consistently.
Josh in Winnipeg

:barf:

I just needed a good reason to use the new emoticon for the first time.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My left contact just ripped, I need to pull over and put a new one in.

I can't stand putting shit in my eyes. I would never be able to handle contacts.

You get used to it. I LOVE contacts, but I'd rather have the laser/lasik surgery and be done with both.

I am supposed to wear glasses when I read but I don't... I can see withouth them.
JDubb Wrote:I got lasik about 8 years ago and love it. I highly recommend it.

One of the guys I used to work with got it done. He said he was so happy with the way it went... then he lost like 50 pounds... he looks fucking hot now...
jotaka20 Wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again but the women's bathroom in a bar is always worse then the guys. Consistently.

True
jotaka20 Wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again but the women's bathroom in a bar is always worse then the guys. Consistently.

YES IT IS!!!

I remember when I used to bartend in college we had to check the bathrooms for glasswear at the end of the night and the women's room makes Haiti look like a resort. Ladies room was way worse compared to the men's room.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I am supposed to wear glasses when I read but I don't... I can see withouth them.

The world is too blurry without something
Nussie_T Wrote:

One of the guys I used to work with got it done. He said he was so happy with the way it went... then he lost like 50 pounds... he looks fucking hot now...

Same thing happened to me :roflmao:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A major storm is going to be here in about an hour. first precipitation of the year.
a shit storm?
Confusedhitfan:

[Image: inmSIRUS_.gif]
My wife does not burp, fart, poop or pee in my presence. That is how it should be.
Nussie_T Wrote:

:worthlesswopics:
Madison is pregnant?!?!?!?! She doesn't even have a boyfriend. She fucked her cousin once, I wonder if this child is gonna come out special.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33