Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I always find it amusing when someone calls in and asks what a nussie is.

Yeah but sometimes if you can't discern after listening for awhile. I mean seriously. If it was like a couple times out of the gate okay. After a while it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist like Derick
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I always find it amusing when someone calls in and asks what a nussie is.

Effin newbies... :roll:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What a swoot FIN. The show today has been less than stellar.

What was it?

A Zito FIN, Zito was kicking it to one girl that was a sorority sister of the girl he walked home the night before. Girl from night one stared talking smack about Zito to girl two.

Oh, Zito... get away from the freshman girls! Either that or set up a oil wrestling match.

Problem solved, case closed!
JHC, it takes Rich forever to get the point and the question.
i am getting sleepy.
LOL man I still love that clip of Rich hammered.
Nussie_T Wrote:i am getting sleepy.

I need a nap... some motrin, a pillow and a blankie

Me too. It never had to be explained to me. "wow look at that nussie's ass" pretty self explanatory if you ask me.
beckster Wrote:

Usually I am more active than what I am today at work, its so quiet and boring.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Usually I am more active than what I am today at work, its so quiet and boring.

I'm still not feeling all that great.
beckster Wrote:I'm still not feeling all that great.

Get lots of sleep.
did I just hear PLAID????????????????? Iva was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Me too. It never had to be explained to me. "wow look at that nussie's ass" pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

:duh:
Dam Pete's not hear to see it....I hope he was listening to them say Plaid was "in".
Iva13 Wrote:did I just hear PLAID????????????????? Iva was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no they said played, like plaid is played out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33