Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Iva13 Wrote:I'm here....We had a power outage all morning and now I'm on phone til 2:15, then I will go back to my desk...what a morning......

Do people really still lose power for that long. I haven't been without power for more than 30 minutes for as long as I can remember. I'm out in the middle of nowhere too, with tornadoes, ice storms, and super wind.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm here....We had a power outage all morning and now I'm on phone til 2:15, then I will go back to my desk...what a morning......

Shame on you! T had to start up the IST today to cover for you!! :poke:

and I put the wrong date in... and then Derick got pissy because he had to fix it and thought you'd gotten lost in a different IST...
beckster Wrote:

and I put the wrong date in... and then Derick got pissy because he had to fix it and thought you'd gotten lost in a different IST...
beckster Wrote:

Thanks T.....some things are just not in my control... ;-)
That was Matthew McCan-a-bore.... I would have guessed him to be a vegetarian, not a spokesman for beef.
Okay know I just got here but time to grab lunch I will be right back

:cya:
LeNeve Wrote:

Do people really still lose power for that long. I haven't been without power for more than 30 minutes for as long as I can remember. I'm out in the middle of nowhere too, with tornadoes, ice storms, and super wind.

Super wind?? Can you tie one of the kids to a string and fly them in that?
I can't wait to go back to my desk, so I can listen...I can't get sound on her computer.
LeNeve Wrote:

Back in 2006, we had major flooding and the power was out for 4 days. Other than that it goes out for a few hours a month.
jotaka20 Wrote:Okay know I just got here but time to grab lunch I will be right back

:cya:

slacker!! :poke:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Nice double post to top off your IST fail.
LeNeve Wrote:

When I lived in the boonies, the longest we went without power was a couple days.
You could say "go fly a kid" instead of "go fly a kite"....I like it...I like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!1
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Nice double post to top off your IST fail.
haha...post fail.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Super wind?? Can you tie one of the kids to a string and fly them in that?

You can jump up in the air and it will move you a few feet sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33