Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Nussie_T Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Good morning everyone. This is the last day of the worst conference I've ever been to. 3 days of listening to someone talk about te FDA food code. :killme: Also I realized that there is only one good looking health inspector in the state of Kentucky.

Are you saying you are the only good lookiing health inspector or are you saying some other dude is good looking??

There are female health inspectors.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone else listen to BBC Radio 1 just to hear their british accents? (sirius 11)

Not a fan of the BBC.
I think it's safe to say that nobody here is.

fuck, i hate the british if only for this reason
We haven't seen Iva this morning... I hope she isn't lost or her mom is ok...
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I have no problems with the keyboard on my iphone, but I imagine it will take some getting used to on the ipad.

I acutally got a blackberry curve because I didn't want to deal with a touch screen keyboard, but over time i've gotten used to typing on my ipod touch and I actually like that better

I don't like using my guy's LG Dare to type on. I need buttons.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone else listen to BBC Radio 1 just to hear their british accents? (sirius 11)

Not a fan of the BBC.

Ummmmmmmm :oops:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Not a fan of the BBC.

Ummmmmmmm :oops:
Busted!
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Good morning everyone. This is the last day of the worst conference I've ever been to. 3 days of listening to someone talk about te FDA food code. :killme: Also I realized that there is only one good looking health inspector in the state of Kentucky.

Are you saying you are the only good lookiing health inspector or are you saying some other dude is good looking??

So is the one good-looking one a male or female?
beckster Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

So is the one good-looking one a male or female?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
almost 10 pages before the show, not bad
petey and Iva are gonna be sad that they missed out
we currently have 38 members that have 0 posts Wtf
Derick The Solution Wrote:we currently have 38 members that have 0 posts Wtf
Damn slackers!

Hard to type when you are the pivot man in a gay orgy. Yes that's right I'm calling those 38 people gay.
FB is rather boring today
LeNeve Wrote:

Hard to type when you are the pivot man in a gay orgy. Yes that's right I'm calling those 38 people gay.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Good call.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33