Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Nussie_T Wrote:I ran to Subway and got some lunch.. Cream of Broccoli soup and a 6 inch... roast beef on whole wheat.. Num Num..

I come back to find a cat curled up in an hwy tractor in a yard to warm up and committed kitty suicide.. so sad..

Poor ki-ki
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I ran to Subway and got some lunch.. Cream of Broccoli soup and a 6 inch... roast beef on whole wheat.. Num Num..

I come back to find a cat curled up in an hwy tractor in a yard to warm up and committed kitty suicide.. so sad..

Last time I had a roast beef from subway it was like this weird greenish rainbow color, like bass boat paint.

I am so anal when it comes to Subway... I have to inspect everything before they put it on my sandwich...

So you get anal at subway, or it gets you in the mood to have anal later?
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:time to go do 2 minutes of work

No, no... No work... It's lunch time!
not for me, when i get this experiment done, then lunch
that and i dont like to eat when the chineese ladies are in there, they dont speak english, and annoy me

So, that ruins your appetite???
Oh, Rich... That's really stretching it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Last time I had a roast beef from subway it was like this weird greenish rainbow color, like bass boat paint.

I am so anal when it comes to Subway... I have to inspect everything before they put it on my sandwich...

So you get anal at subway, or it gets you in the mood to have anal later?

I like to get anal at subway with my 6 inch. ;-)
beckster Wrote:So, that ruins your appetite???
nope its just annoying
beckster Wrote:

Poor ki-ki

ki-ki was what my mother would call a vagina. a penis was peter.
Nussie_T Wrote:I like to get anal at subway with my 6 inch. ;-)
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
those were made to be the same you fucking retard
Nussie_T Wrote:I like to get anal at subway with my 6 inch. ;-)
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

This is why the roast beef is a weird color probaly.
rich wants to talk about shit, crap, doo doo, :killme:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I like that build in front of you and you can see what they grab.
again, a guitar only has so many notes, and you can only play it so many way, shit is gonna sound the same
NO!!!!!! No more shit conversations!!!!!!!!!!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:rich wants to talk about shit, crap, doo doo, :killme:

Didn't he already talk about American Idol? :blahblah:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33