Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Dudes who rocks staches are nasty... definately not my thing!
march stashness is comming up
I will not be participating.

Nor will I
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Dudes who rocks staches are nasty... definately not my thing!
march stashness is comming up
I will not be participating.

Nor will I
:clap: :clap:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never rocked a solo stache. My stache has always been connected to a goatee, or whatever you call it.
Yep, same here.

Some guys can own that look, others... well, not so much.
Any one ever see the family guy where peter grows a stache? It's a mustache kind of morning.
LeNeve Wrote:Any one ever see the family guy where peter grows a stache? It's a mustache kind of morning.

[Image: peter_griffin_mustache.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Any one ever see the family guy where peter grows a stache? It's a mustache kind of morning.
I remember the episode when he grew a beard. Is that the same one?
I cannot grow facial hair of any significance, i mean i have a bit of growth around my chin and upper lip but it's so sparse that when I don't shave it, it just looks like my face is dirty. I will not be participating in march stacheness for this reason.
leneve -- did you give petey his flag today :fag:
its cold here, and i wanna put my coat on, but i'm rockin a new shirt
Derick The Solution Wrote:leneve -- did you give petey his flag today :fag:

I gave him a flag yesterday. I think he wants a goal post now. I'll wait to see what he wants.
you guys ever find yourselves listening to songs on the radio and then randomly start singing the c&r parodys. Take it and go is on lithium right now
Derick The Solution Wrote:you guys ever find yourselves listening to songs on the radio and then randomly start singing the c&r parodys. Take it and go is on lithium right now
i think the actual name is "say it aint so"
Derick The Solution Wrote:you guys ever find yourselves listening to songs on the radio and then randomly start singing the c&r parodys. Take it and go is on lithium right now
All the time.
Brian in NY Wrote:
All the time.

Same here.
9:40 here in the central and no sign of petey yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33