Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
jotaka20 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I have never heard of this "Good Morning, Miss Bliss"

It was only on for a year on the Disney channel when you still had to pay for disney. Then NBC bought and used to air as Saved By The Bell on Saturday Mornings along with the repackaged show.
I completely missed it.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have heard lots of people from Hollywood say that the cast were all fucking the shit out of each other on SBTB. I have no doubts that is true.

I think this happens on every set, with every cast no matter what.
LeNeve Wrote:nobody pays me under the table, unfortunately.

I love being paid under the table. I wish it happened more often, though.
When Gossler was on C&R they asked him the cast was all fucking each other, he did not deny it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I saw screetch do stand up in 2004. It was pretty damn funny actually.
He's still a douchebag.

+100
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I think that Mario Lopez story is bullshit.

I don't. Because it was me he raped, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why mario why??????

Awwww... There, there.... it'll be ok...... *hugs*
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:When Gossler was on C&R they asked him the cast was all fucking each other, he did not deny it.

very true.
Lisa Turtle was kinda chubby. When the other two girls would wear bikini's two piece yoga outfits and shit that showed the stomach off, she would have a sun dress or one piece on.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have heard lots of people from Hollywood say that the cast were all fucking the shit out of each other on SBTB. I have no doubts that is true.

I did not hear that, but I believe it.
It only took them an hour and a half, but at least they're talking about something interesting.
I'm here....We had a power outage all morning and now I'm on phone til 2:15, then I will go back to my desk...what a morning......
Brian in NY Wrote:It only took them an hour and a half, but at least they're talking about something interesting.

I wish I could block the poo conversation out.....
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:It only took them an hour and a half, but at least they're talking about something interesting.

I wish I could block the poo conversation out.....
We all do.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm here....We had a power outage all morning and now I'm on phone til 2:15, then I will go back to my desk...what a morning......

Shame on you! T had to start up the IST today to cover for you!! :poke:
Yeah the cast members all screwing. I believe that. The rape thing would have crept back up by now, with everything that Mario Lopez has done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33