Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Turns out the burrito lady is guapoing me out to her daughter, which isn't any better.
LeNeve Wrote:Turns out the burrito lady is guapoing me out to her daughter, which isn't any better.
:worthlesswopics:
It's also come to my attention that the IST date is wrong. Or maybe it still is the 27 in Canada. I don't know how that different country time zone thing works.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Turns out the burrito lady is guapoing me out to her daughter, which isn't any better.
:worthlesswopics:

You don't want to see these beasts.
LeNeve Wrote:It's also come to my attention that the IST date is wrong. Or maybe it still is the 27 in Canada. I don't know how that different country time zone thing works.

Shit! I'm sorry... Derick can you fix my mistake?? :thanks:
God Dammit, now I gotta fix it. No wonder Iva hasnt been around, she probably cant find todays IST with the wrong date.

Hold on....
It's the 28th here.
fixed
Derick The Solution Wrote:God Dammit, now I gotta fix it. No wonder Iva hasnt been around, she probably cant find todays IST with the wrong date.

Hold on....

HAHA!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's also come to my attention that the IST date is wrong. Or maybe it still is the 27 in Canada. I don't know how that different country time zone thing works.

This is why I never start the IST, way to much pressure. I would choke.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

others have tried and failed
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

others have tried and failed

I don't start them all that often!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:others have tried and failed

I don't start them all that often!
well your 0 for 1 today
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I can never think of anything smart to say to start them, so I don't.
What do you think we're going to talk about on the show today?? Guaranteed some AI talk...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33