Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Iva13 Wrote:Dam Pete's not hear to see it....I hope he was listening to them say Plaid was "in".

Yeah plaids are really coming back. If only on swatches on things if not the entire shirt.
whats wrong with plaid, i bought 2 new plaid shirts last night
Iva, you were right about the floral shirts too! I saw them in a catalogue the other day... I still wouldn't wear it though.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I always find it amusing when someone calls in and asks what a nussie is.

Me too. It never had to be explained to me. "wow look at that nussie's ass" pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

:duh:

What do people that don't know think it means anyway? What is rattling around in their heads everytime they hear nussie?
Derick The Solution Wrote:whats wrong with plaid, i bought 2 new plaid shirts last night

Nothing is wrong especially now everything is coming in plaid variations.
Nussie_T Wrote:Iva, you were right about the floral shirts too! I saw them in a catalogue the other day... I still wouldn't wear it though.

I'm not fond of florals either...
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm still not feeling all that great.

Get lots of sleep.

It's kinda hard to sleep at my desk. People keep bugging me.
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Iva, you were right about the floral shirts too! I saw them in a catalogue the other day... I still wouldn't wear it though.

I'm not fond of florals either...

The shirt that I saw was this pale yellow color with these pink flowers on the bottom of the shirt and going up one side... not my thing at all.
Plaids can be nice for both men and women...it depends on the cut of the shirt for the women..some of them are really cute.
shows almost over and we havent hit 30 yet
c'mon
Derick The Solution Wrote:shows almost over and we havent hit 30 yet

Come on we're just about there.....

The women's floral patterns are everywhere at Express.
i also like vertical stripped shirts
Down in Miami Affliction and Ed Hardy are still in...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33