Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I'm here, busy as shit today, tons of phone calls and a guy who can't work but is chucking firewood all over the place today.

Been crazy this morning.

I'm gonna get caught up now.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:rich playing some county... YEEEE HAWWWWWWWW

Could that be the reason my nose started bleeding?

Country music has that effect on people.
Derick The Solution Wrote:usually i enjoy when they talk music

Me too, it usually ends up with Covino is right and Rich or Spot don't know what they are talking about. Some of my favorite discussions on the show.
those sound nothing alike either, next caller
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm here, busy as shit today, tons of phone calls and a guy who can't work but is chucking firewood all over the place today.
Send him my way, I could use some helping stacking firewood.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm here, busy as shit today, tons of phone calls and a guy who can't work but is chucking firewood all over the place today.
Send him my way, I could use some helping stacking firewood.
i could use some firewood
Rich, these are terrible examples....FAIL
heres what I know. There are only so many notes on a guitar and if you listen long enough some songs are gonna sound like other songs.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Is the show a replay today?
Hello..... is this this on....

not a replay
Then why are they talking about the same shit over and over again?

We need to posts more ideas for them to grab up ;-)
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Is the show a replay today?
Hello..... is this this on....

not a replay
Then why are they talking about the same shit over and over again?

We need to posts more ideas for them to grab up ;-)
Well they're the one's getting paid to come up with ideas for their show, not me.

Been crazy this morning.

I'm gonna get caught up now.

excuses, excuses.... :poke:
time to go do 2 minutes of work
Brian in NY Wrote:Well they're the one's getting paid to come up with ideas for their show, not me.

Good point!
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Well they're the one's getting paid to come up with ideas for their show, not me.

Good point!

That's what I'm talking about.
What's up fuckers, Sweet, Dude, Dude, Sweet :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33