Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I got lasik about 8 years ago and love it. I highly recommend it.

One of the guys I used to work with got it done. He said he was so happy with the way it went... then he lost like 50 pounds... he looks fucking hot now...

:worthlesswopics:

Lets take a vote. Who wants to see some random canadian dude, that is hot. 1 vote no from me.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

One of the guys I used to work with got it done. He said he was so happy with the way it went... then he lost like 50 pounds... he looks fucking hot now...

Lets take a vote. Who wants to see some random canadian dude, that is hot. 1 vote no from me.

i vote no too
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I would get a picture but he's not on FB and I no longer work with him. If my hubby is too busy to fix my car I take to him though... then buy him lunch or pay him under the table and we're all good.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Madison is pregnant?!?!?!?! She doesn't even have a boyfriend. She fucked her cousin once, I wonder if this child is gonna come out special.

Who's madison? Is she the really annoying one on Jay Thomas.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My wife does not burp, fart, poop or pee in my presence. That is how it should be.

Good grief, she must be miserable after a a mexican dinner
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I would get a picture but he's not on FB and I no longer work with him. If my hubby is too busy to fix my car I take to him though... then buy him lunch or pay him under the table and we're all good.

Paying under the table knobber style.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My wife does not burp, fart, poop or pee in my presence. That is how it should be.

Good grief, she must be miserable after a a mexican dinner

Don't burst Pete's happy bubble.
experiment done, didnt work, lunch time. I love my life, spent all day yesterday trying to get it to work, and half of today, nothing. :killme:
Dude, this song sounds kind of like that black eyed peas one. interesting.
LeNeve Wrote:Paying under the table knobber style.

No... Does that happen to you??
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Madison is pregnant?!?!?!?! She doesn't even have a boyfriend. She fucked her cousin once, I wonder if this child is gonna come out special.

Who's madison? Is she the really annoying one on Jay Thomas.

Yes she used to be a DJ on Alt Nation and was on the Bower show all the time.
I leave for Miami in 25 hours.

:rock: :rock: :rock:
I thought on the Mashup they said he was Richey D.

[Image: richpaulyd.jpg]
I think Rich should do a blowout one day just for the hell of it.
If your in Boston, Pauly D is spinnin the ones and twos at McFadden's tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33