Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's also come to my attention that the IST date is wrong. Or maybe it still is the 27 in Canada. I don't know how that different country time zone thing works.

Shit! I'm sorry... Derick can you fix my mistake?? :thanks:

This is why I never start the IST, way to much pressure. I would choke.
I can never think of anything smart to say to start them, so I don't.
good morning Vietnam
mercer is lingering
Derick The Solution Wrote:mercer is lingering
or maybe its loitering
i'm gonna dominate page 5 myslef
Derick The Solution Wrote:i'm gonna dominate page 5 myslef
Well clean up when you're done.
Derick The Solution Wrote:its cold here, and i wanna put my coat on, but i'm rockin a new shirt

It's such a difficult choice... Be frozen yet fashionable or warm up... :roll:
Derick The Solution Wrote:you guys ever find yourselves listening to songs on the radio and then randomly start singing the c&r parodys. Take it and go is on lithium right now

Quite often... A few of those songs I only know the parody.
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:its cold here, and i wanna put my coat on, but i'm rockin a new shirt

He's trying to impress the lab mice.
i think my buddy got a new phone, either that or were not friends anymore
Derick The Solution Wrote:God Dammit, now I gotta fix it. No wonder Iva hasnt been around, she probably cant find todays IST with the wrong date.

Hold on....

:roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:What do you think we're going to talk about on the show today?? Guaranteed some AI talk...

I can hardly wait...

Confusedarcasm:
beckster Wrote:

I used to dress all nice for work before I started working in the shop. Now I wear dark sweaters and jeans most of the time. If it's cold out I rock my pigtails and toque.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

He's trying to impress the lab mice.
umm... yeah. Gotta rock my steeze for all the single mice, especially the new girl
Nussie_T Wrote:toque.
Wtf
Has anyone ever had to call 911 for anything? I have 3 times. once when I was 8 as a joke, that ended with a spanking from my father. once to report a funnel cloud, I'm pretty sure it had a gun, and once because my sister in law was flopping around and foaming at the mouth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33