Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Kelly brought the most to the table... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Covino almost made me spit out my drink.

I was turning my car at the time I almost didn't make the turn.
Zito jsut need to show the text to the one he likes. I am all about facts and proof, Zito has proof, use it.

FYI, Pitt SPANKED Syracuse at Syracuse. SUCK ON THAT RICH!!!!
Like Covino said it is just women trying to get a power move on one another.
jotaka20 Wrote:Like Covino said it is just women trying to get a power move on one another.

Agree, move on.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i wish i could block all of the farmville posts on here

I wish I could block all the lab experiment posts on here......... :flipoff:

:roflmao: I like the experiment updates.
Yeah, Zito is in college, there are tons of hot bitches up at Syracuse. Move on to one that is not in their sorority.
JDubb Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:Like Covino said it is just women trying to get a power move on one another.

Agree, move on.

But it just sucks for Zito being stuck in the middle of these two chicks trying to one up each other because in the end they will both just end up hating him.
jotaka20 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Agree, move on.

But it just sucks for Zito being stuck in the middle of these two chicks trying to one up each other because in the end they will both just end up hating him.

Fuck em, they are just college whores.
jotaka20 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Agree, move on.

I say that's a good weekend if you have two girls hating you.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Agree, move on.

Fuck em, they are just college whores.

There are plenty of girls in college, move on.
My favorite sororities in college were the ones where the chicks would bang you eventhough they knew your banged at least one other of their sisters. There were a few of those at Duquesne. There actually were lot's of whores at Duquesne. I have to make sure my daughter never goes there, I guess she could commute. And no sororities!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My favorite sororities in college were the ones where the chicks would bang you eventhough they knew your banged at least one other of their sisters. There were a few of those at Duquesne. There actually were lot's of whores at Duquesne. I have to make sure my daughter never goes there, I guess she could commute. And no sororities!

I think you are better off saying... you hope you never have a girl.
JDubb Wrote:What a swoot FIN. The show today has been less than stellar.

What was it?
I always find it amusing when someone calls in and asks what a nussie is.
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What a swoot FIN. The show today has been less than stellar.

What was it?

A Zito FIN, Zito was kicking it to one girl that was a sorority sister of the girl he walked home the night before. Girl from night one stared talking smack about Zito to girl two.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33