Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
AirHej Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My current toque doesn't have the flap in the front. It depends on the make and the manufacturer on what they look like.

Isn't that just a winter hat or is a toque something special?

basically a winter hat, but i've seen people in florida rocking them which doesn't make sense to me but I guess it's cold to them
a toque

[Image: cthulhu_toque_by_pinktoque02.jpg]
everybody say Hi to mercer
LeNeve Wrote:Has anyone ever had to call 911 for anything? I have 3 times. once when I was 8 as a joke, that ended with a spanking from my father. once to report a funnel cloud, I'm pretty sure it had a gun, and once because my sister in law was flopping around and foaming at the mouth.

I have a few times.
1 - A pick up truck blew up and was a big fire ball by my house. 2 - a woman lost control of her pick up on the ice and jumped the ditch to take out 2 trees in my yard. 3 - Some punk kids (I assume) were hiding in the city and egging cars at 2 in the morning. I was pissed when they got me. Even had to fill out a police report in case it ruined my paint, so I could turn it in to the insurance. Told the cop to just drive around the area to scare them. 4 - I was driving home one night this past summer and the road in town was under water (it hadn't been raining).. there was a water a main break.
AirHej Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:My current toque doesn't have the flap in the front. It depends on the make and the manufacturer on what they look like.

Isn't that just a winter hat or is a toque something special?

A toque is a winter hat.
Derick The Solution Wrote:everybody say Hi to mercer

HI MERCER!!!
did anybody see apples new product, its a huge iphone, they call it the ipad. i think it supposed to fall somewhere between the iphone and macbook
[Image: ipad_touch_mock_up.jpg]
What's up Mercer!!!!
it might be kinda cool, but i'm not sure what the limitations are, it would be cooler if it actually was a fully functional computer, but i think it has limited capabilities
Derick The Solution Wrote:it might be kinda cool, but i'm not sure what the limitations are, it would be cooler if it actually was a fully functional computer, but i think it has limited capabilities
It definitely looks interesting. Curious of how much it's going to cost.
[Image: header_en.jpg]

This thing? kinda cool 9.7 inch screen, just seems like an oversized ipod touch to me
michaelangelo Wrote:This thing? kinda cool 9.7 inch screen, just seems like an oversized ipod touch to me
thats pretty much what it is, i think the price is somewhere around 500, i wanna say that it can do word, excel, and powerpoint too
Derick The Solution Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:This thing? kinda cool 9.7 inch screen, just seems like an oversized ipod touch to me
thats pretty much what it is, i think the price is somewhere around 500, i wanna say that it can do word, excel, and powerpoint too

I heard them talking about it on terrestial radio this morning. It is something around $500 Canadian... and its basically a cross between a laptop and and a Ipod touch.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
That'll be a big touch screen keyboard. I wonder how awkward that will be to type on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33