Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:toque.
Wtf

double Wtf Wtf
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:its cold here, and i wanna put my coat on, but i'm rockin a new shirt

It's such a difficult choice... Be frozen yet fashionable or warm up... :roll:
He's trying to impress the lab mice.

Well, he needs a necklace made out of cheese for that.
LeNeve Wrote:
Wtf

double Wtf Wtf

Wool item you wear on your head... I believe in the states you call them beanies!
Derick The Solution Wrote:i think my buddy got a new phone, either that or were not friends anymore

Why? The the number is no good?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:its cold here, and i wanna put my coat on, but i'm rockin a new shirt

I used to dress all nice for work before I started working in the shop. Now I wear dark sweaters and jeans most of the time. If it's cold out I rock my pigtails and toque.
I get made fun of when I wear anything with a collar so I stick to t-shirts with a hoodie or a fleece pullover.
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i think my buddy got a new phone, either that or were not friends anymore

Why? The the number is no good?
he asked me who I was
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Wtf

double Wtf Wtf

Wool item you wear on your head... I believe in the states you call them beanies!
you canadians...
LeNeve Wrote:Has anyone ever had to call 911 for anything? I have 3 times. once when I was 8 as a joke, that ended with a spanking from my father. once to report a funnel cloud, I'm pretty sure it had a gun, and once because my sister in law was flopping around and foaming at the mouth.
4 times. 1) My step-father was diabetic and was having issues. He ended up passing away. 2) My grandmother had a stroke, she also ended up passing away. 3) My neighbor's house burned to the ground. 4) Some old guy got into an accident in front of my office.
toque:

[Image: toque.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:toque:

[Image: toque.jpg]
we call those stocking caps

beanies look like this, no fold at the bottom
[Image: BeanieSideGray.gif]
My current toque doesn't have the flap in the front. It depends on the make and the manufacturer on what they look like.
Derick The Solution Wrote:you guys ever find yourselves listening to songs on the radio and then randomly start singing the c&r parodys. Take it and go is on lithium right now
i think the actual name is "say it aint so"

Definitely. Unfortunately, they have ruined "Say It Ain't So" for me when playing Rockband.
Nussie_T Wrote:My current toque doesn't have the flap in the front. It depends on the make and the manufacturer on what they look like.

Isn't that just a winter hat or is a toque something special?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I used to dress all nice for work before I started working in the shop. Now I wear dark sweaters and jeans most of the time. If it's cold out I rock my pigtails and toque.

The vinegar and other elements eat up my shoes. So, I try to get the cheapest I can get. I wish I could wear jeans on the daily, but they will only let me on Fridays or days I have to help out on the line.
i've called 911 twice, both times because i was nearly the first on scene of an accident. the first one wasn't too bad, someone ran a red light, the second one was fucking scary, there were 2 trucks in front of me and the one on the left drifted into the one on the right and freaked out, cranked hard left and flipped into the ditch. by the time I stopped i was right beside the flipped truck and both passengers were ejected from the truck. Boy am I glad I didn't see any decapitation or even death, although one of the guys died of heart failure a couple of days later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33